Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
    I wish I had someone to kiss at midnight.
    Ditto, I guess I might have to live with a smooch on the nose of the massive dog I will be partying with, we are going to have tiny hot dogs and other yummy snacks....There will be other people there but the dog is awesome...

Now I'm deciding, would a Batman zip hoodie and a I heart flying shirt be a good party outfit. (Yes I'm wearing pants stop looking at me like that! ) I think my adorable heeled boots are a must...This is going to be a weird outfit.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My husband is still up but it's only about 9:30 PM here. He may very well be in bed by midnight. Sorry, but I'm not going to bed before the ball drops. It's something I watch every single year. I'll kiss my cat, if I can find her...
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Cookies are yummy. *shares*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Thanks RootedPhoenix! C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me...nom nom nom
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I just saw an adorable trans guy at work. Thus confirming what I already know: I love transpeople.
            'Scuse me while I melt into a puddle of squee.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
              I've been reading up on hysterectomys.. So its like they are taking the basket, but leaving the candy.
              That made me lol. You're so....descriptive.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Oh hey wtf...thunder snow??

And it's going to be about 14 degrees (F) on Tuesday....just in time to go back to work...bleah.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Holy biscuit, my entire male harem is about to get replaced.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Seriously? WTF. My neighbor asks me to take care of her dog while they are away at some posh place, they didn't know when they were leaving today, didn't know when they would be back tomorrow, so I didn't know how much I would have to take care of the dog.
                    I saw their son over earlier in the day before they left, I figure that like normal he will eventually end up staying at their house, but I stupidly thought that they would tell me that I wouldn't be needed. I go over at 6pm and feed and walk the dog after seeing no one was home, I go over at 10pm to let him out one last time and who do I find is parked in their driveway? Their 40 year old son, great. Forget that, I'm not going to knock or call and ask if their son, who is oh so much like them EWs, if he is going to take care of the dog. So I'm home, and I plan on seeing if he is there in the morning and if not go let the dog out for the day like the normal plan. Then feed him in the evening if he isn't there.
                    Really, if you aren't going to tell me your precious little baby is going to be staying there and what the plan is, then it's not my problem to take care of the dog. This is so normal for them, they have been doing this since their son was old enough to stay home, and they always expected me or my parents to come in and take care of the dog if he is home. No way, I'm not going in to take care of a dog when their 40 year old son can do it on his own, if he isn't responsible enough to do it well then dont let him stay there. Not for the $10 they plan on giving me.
                    If they don't like it I don't care, it sucks cause my Mom will have to deal with the neighbor at work but Mom doesn't seem to care I'm doing this so like I said I don't care.
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                      Holy biscuit, my entire male harem is about to get replaced.
                      Am I going to get paid off?

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Am I going to get paid off?

Rapscallion
                        No. I changed my mind.

Keeping you all, whether you like it or not.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Instant replay in sports needs to DIAF.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• My depression after being so good and hiding for a while has raised it's head again. Not as bad as it has been in the past but enough to make me wanna hide under the covers of my bed.

Going to the boyfriends and getting snuggles in a bit.
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• *Hugs Bardmaiden* I hope you can kick it's arse and send it back into hiding.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Sour cream coffee cake with cinnamon/brown sugar crumbles on top....mmmmmm......
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X