• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *want Tardis ringtone*

All I have is murlocs right now.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• -Why is it that people who know I detest talking on the phone want to talk to me on the goddamn phone?!?

-Just because I am mother does not mean I will get along with other mothers. Frankly, I can't stand most people or their children, so back off of me.

-If your little germ factory is running up and down grocery aisles in just his/her diaper and slippers screaming like a banshee at 1 am does not mean I find it cute and the fact that I don't shouldn't mean you come to the very wrong conclusion that I am not a mother or that I am a horrible person and mother for not fawning over you and/or your child for it. Don't you dare use the line "kids will be kids" for allowing this behavior to continue on and on till all your huge amount of grocery shopping is done. I have actually left the store with out buying anything because of the migraine I get from this type of thing.

-Yes, that huge guy towering over me who looks like he could crush things with just the slight pressure from holding it is my son. Now go away before I have him eat you.

There were some neighbor kids by my car who actually ran off when I told my big guy to eat them (it was a joke, they didn't stick around to figure that out) so now I tell him to eat people when they annoy me.

-That same son gets very very angry when someone upsets and/or tries to threaten his mother. Trust me, you won't like him when he is angry (yes, stolen from the Hulk, deal) My son actually tells me that if people were smart they would realize I'm the more scary one.

-When I say I prefer the dead to the living, I am not joking. The dead are much less annoying.

-I do feel a lot like Cassandra from mythology. I tell Mr. Mis such and such is going to happen from certain actions and heck if it doesn't happen. No, I'm not a psychic nor do I play one on TV.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
        I do feel a lot like Cassandra from mythology. I tell Mr. Mis such and such is going to happen from certain actions and heck if it doesn't happen. No, I'm not a psychic nor do I play one on TV.
        I know what you mean, I keep re-living days sometimes as many as 3 times, as well as saying random things that later turn out to be true or saying things that people need to hear. The good thing is that it made my B-I-L keep trying to get answers from his doctors until they finally 'scoped him, found that he DOES have something wrong and that he wasn't just whinging. (Turned out that he has Crohn's Disease)
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Mishi I have said things to people that cause their mouth to drop open and for them to ask me how I knew that since they had not told a single soul about it. I don't know and I have no control over it. I find it as freaky as they do.

Comment

• There are so many times I hate being more intelligent then those around me (not bragging, just stating a fact). Especially when half the words I use have to be explained to my roommate.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• dragon_wings I know the feeling and no, I'm not bragging either. I tell people to look it up in a dictionary if I used a word they don't understand.

Comment

• Lol Mis! Roomie's gotten to the point that if I open up wiki she goes 'oh gods! Stop it!' And most of the times I usually can't dumb it down for her so we both get frustrated, me cause I can't get her to understand and her cause she doesn't understand.
                She has a learning disorder and can't spell worth a shit and pronounces some words horribly wrong. (as a work/language/knowledge junkie it irrates me)
                Despite that as well as her depression, horrible self esteem and identity issues we tend to get on well and make a good team (she cooks, I clean... And boy have I been eating well since she moved in).
                But being vastly more intelligent then her is a problem in and of itself.
                (I'm the only person in the world that has accepted her as she is and some nights I hold her as she cries.)

In other news: I'm gonna record a vid for YouTube for all my online friends to hear my voice (I have tons of piccies up here and elsewhere).

Comment

• Am I the only one who's thinking the Food Network is missing the point of the show called "Worst Cooks in America"? Or, what SHOULD be the point of a show called "Worst Cooks in America"?

They find the worst cooks, then the eliminate the WORST of the worst, then teach the BEST of the worst...

Please, someone tell them to watch "Canada's Worst Handyman" and then copy that format.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• I wish Stan would go take a nap in the laundry room rather than sitting in here in the kitchen, thinking about terrorizing the rest of the house.

Come to think of it, I could use a nap. But then I'll have trouble going to bed later when I really need to.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Having a polite argument with a potential client. They need 7 quilts made, 1 queen, 4 twin and 2 crib. I quoted a fair price because it's 180 hours of work. Apparently they think I'm chinese. They want to pay me something like $2 an hour.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I've spent the last 10-15 minutes listening to Vivaldi's The Four Seasons and roomie's all like 'Ugh. Turn that off.' I love Vivaldi.

Comment

• I love Vivaldi too! Baroque is my favorite era of classical music...

My husband has a jury duty notice on his desk for next month. Should I laugh at him? (For the record, I wouldn't mind serving on a jury, especially if it got me out of work...but I don't think he wants to.)
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• -My little guy and I enjoy listening to Classical Music together. We find it soothes and calms us.

-My new dentist has a sound system in each room and he will play what ever music you want. Well, since I was all kinds of nervous I asked to listen to Classical Music. He had a shocked looked on his face for a second and then started playing what I asked for. It did help calm me down.

-Yes, I do wear my sock monkey winter hat outside. Mr. Mis says I look adorable in it. It is an awesome hat and it's okay for the rest of the world to admit it.

-Am I the only one who wants taze fake psychics on TV in the face?

-One of my mottos' is "Chocolate is proof God loves us"

-My family told me it's funny to watch me verbally rip someone into tiny bite sized pieces. Their motto is "better them than us"

Comment

-Am I the only one who wants taze fake psychics on TV in the face?
                              Nope, but I want to yell at the fake ones I come across at the display in our local shopping centre because most of them feel greedy. I'm one of those horrible people that can tell if they're real or fake, but only in the flesh. I can also tell how they use their gifts: positive makes me feel all warm, safe and energized whereas negetive makes me feel sick, headachy and floaty until I get out of range. My dad can do this too, his range is greater but he doesn't get as much info. He does the same thing that you do of talking to people (at the right time) about things they've never told others.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

-
                                -Yes, I do wear my sock monkey winter hat outside.
                                I have a polar bear hat similar to the sock monkey ones. It's nice and warm and comfy, and awesome. I am planning on doing a photo series of people wearing it, so far I have 4 people and its so much fun to shoot, I made the hat even more awesome.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X