No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone somehow got wet..didn't want to work. Drying it out worked!!! Woohooo... now to figure out how in all of sanity it got wet.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Is Jonathan Tucker in horrible movies just a ploy by Hollywood to make me watch horrible films in order to see him?

If my faraway friends die, will someone tell me?

Why don't I remember what braces feel like?
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

How did getting rid of a computer virus end up with me drinking and watching Dr. G?

Comment

Are movie editors really as stupid as their work makes them seem, or is it just a clever ploy to give fans and bored people something to look for?

How long do you think James Cameron has until the Devil collects his soul for the deal that made those two horrible movies the top grossing films of all time?

You think we will ever get the Leftover Tour? With all the food-themed band and performer names, like Bread, and Meat Loaf, and Cake.

If a villain obeyed the Evil Overlord List, would anyone be able to defeat him?

Despite the massive popularity of MMOs, as well as the Pokemon and other game/duel based anime cartoons, why do none of them have their own MMO games, and instead just have really bad gameboy games?

If you had a group of piranha/mudskipper hybrids climb out of the water and chase you on shore, would they still be a school of piranha, or a pack?
          Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
          Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

When a marine tells you to get out of bed and run for your coffee, he doesn't tend to mean get in the car or go to the kitchen. He means get on your shorts and running shoes and actually *run* for your coffee. 1.1 miles in 14 minutes. The call of coffee is strong ya'll

Comment

Why is only one part of my upper lip chapped? This is annoying me...
              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth terakhan View Post
                You think we will ever get the Leftover Tour? With all the food-themed band and performer names, like Bread, and Meat Loaf, and Cake.
                Cake is currently on tour.

Comment

Who knew that giving a very active 4 year old some iced coffee would make them instantly drowsy?
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                    Cake is currently on tour.
                    Maybe, but I mean all those bands in the same tour, like its the contents of a fridge or shopping list.

A rose by any other name may smell as sweet, but somehow I doubt most people would be sniffing it if it were called Shitblossom or something like that.
                    Last edited by terakhan; 10-06-2010, 10:09 AM.
                    Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                    Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Why do most stoners seem to believe every conspiracy theory that exists, even when the theories appear to conflict or contradict each other?
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• My mum thinks my doctor is the root of all evil because she wants to get to the source of my problems by trying out many solutions. Mum's "solution" is to go back on the super low dose pills that do very little of their intention, and to eat more red meat.
                        She will be calling my doctor to tell her this.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Is your mother out to get you?

Comment

• Are you a minor?

If not, your mom has absolutely no say in your treatment.

Comment

• Yes, she is out to get me, and no I'm not a minor. I am living in her house though, which means she is queen on high and if I make her mad I'm on the street. Her attitude totally changes when my husband gets home from work though, she's scared of him and won't bully me when he's home.
                              Luckily, the doctor's assistant (nurse, I think) told her when she called that she has no say in my medical treatment and cannot access my file. She wouldn't even confirm that I was the doctor's patient!
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Woo!

And this, friends, is why HIPPA is a *very* good thing.

Good nurse! *gives cookies*

Comment

Working...
                                X