Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AnaKhouri
    replied
    My son received two books for his birthday from his aunt & uncle.

    Uncle (joking): Are you going to read those in one day?

    Son (dead serious): It will take me two days because there are two books.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pixelated
    replied
    12:40 a.m. and my phone just rang ... with the double-ring that indicates it's somebody calling from the lobby.

    WTF?

    And no, I didn't answer it.

    Leave a comment:


  • greek_jester
    replied
    Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    As for pgymies, at least it's cheaper and easier to hem pants rather than make them longer.
    True, but that was not helpful at all in the 90's, when every single pair of women's smart-casual trousers were flipping boot-cut. Needless to say, I switched to skirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • AnaKhouri
    replied
    Actually he might weigh more now as I haven't checked in a while. Closer to 100 pounds, maybe, but not more than that. You can see all his vertebrae.

    Edit: Got curious, checked, he's exactly 100 pounds.
    Last edited by AnaKhouri; 07-16-2020, 02:09 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AnaKhouri
    replied
    He's super thin. But he eats like a ravenous polar bear. His dad was the same way when he was younger. Kinda sucks since I am only 5"5 and...considerably heavier.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X