My son received two books for his birthday from his aunt & uncle.
Uncle (joking): Are you going to read those in one day?
Son (dead serious): It will take me two days because there are two books.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Random Thoughts
Collapse
X
-
12:40 a.m. and my phone just rang ... with the double-ring that indicates it's somebody calling from the lobby.
WTF?
And no, I didn't answer it.
Leave a comment:
-
True, but that was not helpful at all in the 90's, when every single pair of women's smart-casual trousers were flipping boot-cut. Needless to say, I switched to skirts.Quoth AnaKhouri View PostAs for pgymies, at least it's cheaper and easier to hem pants rather than make them longer.
Leave a comment:
-
He's super thin. But he eats like a ravenous polar bear. His dad was the same way when he was younger. Kinda sucks since I am only 5"5 and...considerably heavier.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: