Note to self: in the fridge, one tub is hollandaise sauce, one tub is vanilla pudding. Don't mix them up.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Random Thoughts
Collapse
X
-
An Ode to the Fourth
Explosion Day
Explosion Day
How I wish
They'd go away
Kabooming things
And starting fires
There's some sirens
Do I smell burning tires?
Maybe I'm just old man
Yelling at a cloud
But day of and more
Is far too loud
Or maybe I've
Just gone insane
Praying every firework holiday
Be drowned in rain
Explosion Day
Explosion Day
Oh how I wish
They'd go awayCheap, fast, good. Pick two.
They want us to read minds, I want read/write.
Comment
-
One fine dinner my Mother served was curried chicken sauce on hot rice with fruit cocktail in whipped cream on cottage cheese.Quoth Ceir View PostNote to self: in the fridge, one tub is hollandaise sauce, one tub is vanilla pudding. Don't mix them up.
My Dad dolloped on the wrong toppings...I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.
Comment
-
"Hey Irv, bet I can make you feel old!"
"Oh, really?"
"Antichrist Superstar came out 30 years ago, today!"
Aww, godammit....
/blasts "The Beautiful People" and puts his dentures back in
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.
"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Comment
-
Hotel CaliforniaQuoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post"Hey Irv, bet I can make you feel old!
Fly Like an Eagle
Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap
50 years old.
Well, at least I have my teeth. Hair, on the other hand...
Hey! Get off my lawn!
Comment

Comment