Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And alcohol. *whispers* and bacon. But don't let Retail Workhorse know.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Come to think of it, I haven't seen RW lately. Also, I miss Plaidman.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I just had a 4 day weekend, then a one day work week and a 5 day weekend. I have to go back to work for 4 12 hour shifts. Fuck me running. With the shift lead and Brown Noser from Hell. I think I'm going to volunteer to go back to my old work area if we're slow. I can't deal with either of them anymore, after two weeks ago.

Oh...and I inadvertently pissed the boyfriend off. Don't remember saying or doing anything hurtful. But I did. He's playing something similar to the silent treatment, but it's more like not saying much, quieter than usual, one word texts until I finally ask what's wrong so he can get more upset and make it sound like I should have known all along.

Freaking awkward weekend with him. I didn't let him get to me. I still went out and had fun with my brother and friend.

Really disappointed that there's already trouble in paradise with this new guy. I never thought he'd start acting this way.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• One of my little guinea pigs is starving herself.
          She even refused babycorn & strawberry today & hasn't eaten any of her dry food in about a week.
          She was over a kilo in weight not long ago, this morning she's 675 grammes

Little update:
          Just got back from vets, she's very poorly.
          At the moment I've opted to try antibiotics & high concentration food to syringe into her for a couple of days. The other alternatives were examination under anaesthetic which she was unlikely to survive or the "long sleep"
          Although, if nothing changes in a couple of days, there wont be much hope.
          Last edited by Cazzi; 09-12-2011, 09:52 AM. Reason: update
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Cazzi - sorry to hear about your little guinea pig! I hope everything goes well and she starts to eat again.

Child Rum definitely has pneumonia. So far, we're treating it with medications at home. Or we would if the pharmacy we go to regularly had the items in stock. Right now, they're calling around to other places to see if they have the items in question.

Comment

• Hugs for the guinea pig and Child Rum.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Poor Child Rum! Hope she's feeling better very soon.
                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• for Child Rum and the guinea pig.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Mr. Rum found said medication at the local Walgreens. Augmentin, Albuterol, and a spacer/face mask for the breather.

So far, Child Rum has had 1 dose of the Augmentin (antibiotic). Since it's not cherry flavored (or a funky grape flavor), and it's white and therefore it's vanilla flavored, she'll drink it down. (Not sure if she can take the pills yet, so she has to take 3 tsps. per dose. 12 hours apart. With food).

I have to take her back on Friday.

I've let her teachers knows everything and I've also called her out sick at the two therapy appointments she has on Tuesdays.

And I'm beginning not to feel well. Plus, I too am running a low grade temperature.

Comment

• In the last three days I have seen three spiders the size of my son's hand in my house, always when my husband was gone. I am too frightened to go near them so they are still here somewhere. Hopefully dying since I sprayed. And I can't even climb on a chair because those fuckers can climb too.

Guess what the only thing in the world that scares me is.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *hugs and well wishes to all*

My body is sore. Mainly my thighs. I'm wondering if it has to do with walking like 8 blocks on Thursday to catch a bus then walking the same 8 blocks on Saturday to go to the grocery store. Oh and I've had a migraine for a week now. And it's that time of the month. *whimpers*
                        I took a nap after talking to my boyfriend for an hour and a half. He called between classes. ^_^ So jealous. And when I woke from my nap I felt worse.
                        It's now 11:15pm and I'm not that sleepy cause of my nap but I have to work tomorrow at 3pm, which means getting up around 1pm at the latest.
                        I just wish my body and head would stop hurting. At least the lymph node under my arm doesn't hurt as much as it did 3 days ago.
                        *curls up with her stuffed bunny*
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *whimper*

Why's everything caving in around me? What did I do wrong?

*hugs Child Rum and little piggie*
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                            And I'm beginning not to feel well. Plus, I too am running a low grade temperature.

It's far too easy for a parent to catch something from their child. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well as her. Please see the doctor and head this one off at the pass!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I went to bed crying last night. Child Rum sounded horrible as she drifted off to sleep. All the mucus in her lungs decided to come up and she threw up in my bed. Poor little mite. And sleeping in her own room didn't really improve. We did improvise and get her head elevated so it helped a little. That and the humidifier that I have placed right next to her bed. Reminds me when she was hospitalized when she was 6.5 months old with a severe case (as in they were thinking of medically inducing a coma and putting her on a ventilator severe) of RSV.

At least Mr. Rum came home early yesterday and picked up all the medication we needed.

Comment

• Is poor little Child Rum feeling any better yet? So sorry to hear she had RSV as a baby...that stuff is scary.
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X