This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kanalah
    It scares me for when she's a teenager because I won't be able to hold her down and make her put clothes on
    I'm sure many parents fear this!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
      Because sometimes it feels like breathing in sulfur?
      /Slipknot
      Sorry Eisa, shouldn't tease since I've been having bad ones lately too *huge hugs*

I don't mind that. -hugs-

I'm scared of thunderstorms. We keep having them. -hides under the bed-
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I hate having insomnia.

But I think I know why it was so bad last night. I had to be awake because my son was sick. Sure hubby yelled at me for not going to bed, but someone needed to be there to change son's sheets and get him cleaned up.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• @Eisa: I'll swap you storms for some sunny but cool weather with nice breezes. I love storms, they make me happy!

*Hugs Kanalah* Hope he gets better really soon!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Kanalah: Did your hubs do anything else besides yelling at you to get some sleep? If not, then he should have.

Cabinet person came back today. At 7 AM again. Not sure how much longer he's going to be as the cabinets are almost all done. I'm very excited. Can't wait for August 9 when my new countertop shows up! W00t!

And another thing, now that Child Rum knows today is her last day at the ARC, she didn't ask me to stay and play with her. Now I'm sad.

Comment

• *Hugs Rummy* I must admit, I'm a lil bit jealous of your new kitchen. Will there be pics of the awesomeness?

Comment

• Rummy: No but I did go in and wake him up at 2:30 to let him know that one of the kidlets was sick and we were camping out in the living room.

I secretly hope that he'll come home early so I can get some sleep. I only got like 3.5 hours.

Comment

• Mishi: I'll take some photos, but they'll be from my phone, so they're not be all pretty! But I'm waiting until I get my counter tops in so everything will be prettier.

Kanalah: Hubs does need to get home early! However, if he's like my hubs, he'll get home early only to turn around to go to the gym.

At least his gym class is cancelled tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Oh my hubby knows better. I talked to him on the phone a little while ago. When he gets home he's managing dinner and the kids while I go comatose for like 12 hours.

Comment

• I am just going to go cry in the corner. *snags one of Cazzie's piggies*

Stupid freaking place where hubby works. Didn't get another full time job there. this week has sucked amazingly. I just want to throw my arms up and cry. who in the hell did we piss off in a prior life to get screwed like this.

life fucking sucks. Also who do I have to kill to get a vacation around here?
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I don't know. I haven't had a vacation since my honeymoon almost 10 years ago.

Comment

• Why.

Why am I suicidal?!

Someone hug me.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *Big cuddly hugs* Because everything sucks? It can get better, there's almost always hope as long as you're stubborn and hold on long enough. *More big hugs*

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              *Big cuddly hugs* Because everything sucks? It can get better, there's almost always hope as long as you're stubborn and hold on long enough. *More big hugs*
                              *hugs back* I..I just fail so hard at everything. I have tried to ask for help...only to be told I don't really need it. I've been told I'm lazy and immature.

I've not yet killed myself. Shouldn't that count for something? *cries, hugs a nearby fuzzy critter*
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *Shrugs* I used to be told that all the time. It doesn't make it the truth though. You can get through this. *hands over coffee and a cuddly weimaraner* Her name is Hailie, and she will headbutt you if you stop patting her... you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
                                X