Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aunt is coming back. Can't she...miss her plane? Be in a very minor plane crash that nonetheless somehow lands her in care for another month? Anything?
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I do hope Child Rum had a much better night last night

Unfortunately, after perking up in the evening after her vet visit, the next morning (yesterday) Katiepig had taken a big turn for the worse, so after another visit to the vet, she is now with that great herd of piggies in the sky where she can play and eat all her favourite foods without getting another bad tummy
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs Cazzi tight, gives cookies*

*gives Cazzi's other critters hugs and treats and stuff* They probably miss their friend too.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *hugs Cazzi*

*drops off fresh cookies and snuggly quilts*
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your piggie Cazzi!

Child Rum is really not wanting to take her medication. (I don't blame her. It's thick, white, and she has to take 1.5 of those medicine spoons that we get with the medication. Plus, we have to refrigerate it).

I keep having to explain to her that if she doesn't take the medicine, she can't go back to school. Are there any other things I can do to make her understand she needs to take her medicine?

Comment

• I am very sorry for you loss Cazzi. *hugs her and her piggies*

Hugs to Rummy. Um, maybe say "if you don't take your medicine you won't get better and that makes mommy very sad" sorry don't have kids, just a really stubborn mom

oh can I have a little talk with the cat in charge?! Can we stop with the weird things affecting my mom!!! yesterday her left side goes numb and weak. Yeah everything (Bloodwork and CAT Scan) came back normal.

And now the boss is being an arse. I am just going to jump in the quilt pile and hide until 4:30 when we get to go work on a project.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• @Rummy: maybe offer a small reward/prize for each time she takes her meds? I'm trying to think of how my sister and brother in law would handle it.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Thank you Elspeth and Dragon_Wings! They both sound like good ideas. I might have to implement them. Or say Nana (my mom) can't come over again until she takes her medicine and is well.

Talking of my mom, my blood pressure is elevated and I'm going to have to post this in "life advice". Let's just say it's a story about my sister.

Comment

• *freaking out so sosososooo much*

Gotta get a job by the middle of October. AGH. Pray for me/Think good thoughts?

I want to throw something at The Dude in the Sky's head right now. Grrr.

Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 09-15-2011, 03:34 AM. Reason: adding
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----

Comment

• Cazzi, I'm so sorry for the loss of your little Katiepig. I know it's hard.

*big hugs, cookies and lots of encouragement to everyone*
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Aww dammit ::

Took my first test in my math class and bombed it. Dropped my average from a high B to a D. I am so beyond pissed off I can't believe it. I studied all week for that test and made an A on the review.

I have a chem test next week and hope it's not this bad. Also I find out tomorrow how my quilts did at the fair.

Anyone have any spare good luck hanging around?
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs all around*

Migraine, migraine go away...
                          Come again no other day
                          I just need to go to Wallyworld
                          Migraine, migraine go away....

-----

Comment

• *growls and bares her teeth*
                            Today is apparently the day for every possible irritation to piss me off. And I have a headache. And my stomach is annoyed with me.
                            I swear I'm not pms'ing cause that time of the month just ended but I'm crazy pissed off today.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Thanks for all the kind words, At leas my little furball isn't suffering now.

*leaves hugs & jellybeans & cookies for everyone that needs them*
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Craft show tomorrow. I'm excited, but not looking forward to having to get up at 5:30 AM to pack the car. Of course, this morning the alarm didn't go off, so hubby and I didn't get to the store, now we get to go at 11:30 when he gets home. My original plan was to be sleeping by then, because he can sleep at the fair tomorrow, I can't.
                                And of course, after bruising my thumbs punching holes in tags to tie onto my objects, hubby tells me to just write a price list. I feel like a major idiot right now.
                                Ah well, if it goes good tomorrow, Ryuu might be getting a better cage. She'll appreciate that.
                                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X