Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right, need the screaming room again. Hubby's other job seems to think they can just fuck him over and change his Oct & Nov hours. There was no warning about this change.

Swear to gord I am going to harm that boss of his. *grabs a pillow goes to the corner and screams*
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs to Eisa, dragon_wings, Treasure, and Mr. and Mrs. Elspeth*

So happy the piggy will be OK!!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *big hugs to everyone who needs them!*

We're not out of the woods with piggy yet, these next couple of days are still risky

But, I've been catnapping on the sofa so I can try & get recovery food & bits of water every 3 hours.. she doesn't like that, but on her own, she's barely eaten anything but a tiny bit of green stuff & a bit of hay.
        In a short while, I'm going to nip out & buy some infant calpol to see if that will make her feel better enough to at least move about more.

Oh and, I was so worried, but sometime after 5am, she finally managed to poop.. silly thing to be excited about but at least it means her gastric system isn't shutting down from the shock!
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Bloody hell, it's October now
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• and hotter than it was in the summer!
            In UK, anyway
            Arp happens!

Comment

• I'm so glad to finally be on vacation... Even if I'm not going anywhere.

Too bad my reloadable bus pass crapped out on me today. But I can buy another one on Friday (thankfully).
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• where is the tea? Game last night and screamed my fool head off. I now have very little voice left. and the throat hurts. also i would like a nap.

Cazzi I hope you puggie is getting better
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• Thanks Elspeth

She's eating & drinking and sulking when she has to have her antibiotics so it looks like we're getting there

She has a check-up with the vet later today. The forecast is very windy so we'll have to go on the bus.
                  She hates the bus!
                  Arp happens!

Comment

• My parents finally met their oldest daughter tonight. It... well it could have been worse, I suppose. I'm still in the family, though I honestly don't know at this point if I'd consider it a GOOD thing. We argued, we fought, we cried. My dad is too confused to know what to think and my mother is determined to save me from myself.

Maybe I screwed up. The timing felt right, I've been feeling I needed to to this for a month now and I haven't seen them at all for as long.

The worst for me was when I motioned to myself and said, "Is this really so terrible?" And my mom said, "Yes, it is." I managed to keep my composure, but now I"m back home and I can safely cry myself to sleep.

Oh, and then the part where I told her about what happened to me at work last week, how I was bullied, threatened, and basically hazed in an attempt to humiliate me. And she said, "Well, don't you think you brought it on yourself?" Gee thanks for being concerned, mother.

My heart is healing after what my ex did to me. I even managed to forget what it feels like having someone stick a knife in it. Until tonight.
                    Last edited by Kara; 10-06-2011, 08:00 AM.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Oh, Kara. I hope with all my heart that your parents come around and realize they love you no matter what, and that they can apologize for the way they treated you last night. I'm so sorry it couldn't have gone better. ****big huge hugs****
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Dammit! Kara, I'm so sorry! Especially when everything was looking so good. With all the bad shit that's happened to you, you should be getting a nice dose of happy/good karma. And bad karma for those that have hurt you.
                        *massive hugs*

Comment

• *hugs Kara very tightly* I am so sorry it didn't go better. I hope in time they can see the wonderful witty strong woman you are.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. I've been crying all day but I'm feeling a bit better finally after reading your kind words and talking to friends and bawling to my counselor over the phone. Decided to go into the whole big stupid mess that happened last night. Full disclosure here.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Girlfriend is pissed at me again .... not really sure why not really sure i care either

Comment

• Quoth Pony_Boy
                                Girlfriend is pissed at me again .... not really sure why not really sure i care either
                                Aww! Sorry dude. Good luck?

Comment

Working...
                                X