Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try and take the high road and talk to my friend's dad, try to tell him my friend will be ok when she moves to Baltimore (i.e. she won't be put out on the streets) and he *ambushes* me. NO MORE NICE DRAGON_WINGS! I do not tolerate assholes.
    Oh and the fact that my bil (that was listening to my side of the phone conversation, one of the few people I've deemed worthy to know *all* my secrets, that knows me, and could tell so clearly how upset I was, one of the nicest most open minded and accepting person I have ever have the privilege to meet and call family) called him an asshole without any prompting or preamble means something's wrong with my friend's dad.
    ^damn that's one run on sentence. :P

I hate this guy more then my ex. And all my ex did was, you know, abuse me for a solid year.

I will shed no more tears due to this asshole cause I will have no contact with him ever again.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Working the phones both Black Friday AND Cyber Monday....pray for me.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
        Working the phones both Black Friday AND Cyber Monday....pray for me.
        Prayers on the way.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          Thank you! Sadly all I have is tequila and some Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonades...
          Black Cherry Lemonade . . . I don't think even that would have helped me Thursday.

I did, however, have a box of Franzia Crisp White in the fridge. We survived Thanksgiving and are now trying to finish up on the living room and decorate for Christmas.

Just had the stove looked at this morning - turned out it was a broken wire and not the thermostat. We'll see how it does in a short bit, as I'm baking 2 loaves of pumpkin bread - nom, nom, nom.

Now we're waiting also for the plumber, as the toilet in the bathroom is wanting to run for a long time and I had trouble getting it to flush this morning.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *crawls into a corner and just cries* I am just going to live here from now on. I don't want to deal with anything anymore. work sucks, life sucks. and now the "fight or flight" reflex is kicking in with it leaning towards flight. I love Christmas but this year I just want to cancel everything. I want to just cry and not move.

ARRGGHHH
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I totally agree. I hate seeing my Daughter hurting so much so close to Christmas. Can we just skip Christmas this year and move on.

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                I totally agree. I hate seeing my Daughter hurting so much so close to Christmas. Can we just skip Christmas this year and move on.
                works for me. only good thing to look forward to for me right now is the mommy & me shopping trip. Probably because I am taking a day off of work.

Maybe you guys could go do something that could take her mind off of it, even if it just for a little while.

I am very sorry your daughter is hurting. No one should have to go through that, especially this time of year.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Ugh is there a fast forward button I can hit to New Year's somewhere? Please?

I have another 20 pages of comics to somehow ink by December 19th and then I was supposed to color it but I'm going to file that under "things that are no longer physically possible." I also have a ton of other illustrations to finish and then after all of that I have to decide what images I'm printing for my final art show at this school, which is a big deal as they sometimes hire from it, and then I have to go get everything printed last minute so it'll be crowded aaaagh.

It's like the things just never end.

I've been sick for about 6 months now with a sinus infection that apparently is impervious to antibiotics, so I've been constantly tired and barely able to breathe, and I'm getting so run down that frankly it's ridiculous. And I don't have anything to look forward to because I have to spend holidays with family that stress me out, because my father's helping me out with rent right now and will stop doing so if I don't show up for obligations like that, so I get to spend a week over holidays sleeping on a couch and being belittled by relatives over how I'm still single and am therefore apparently doing nothing worthwhile with my life.

I just want classes to be over so I can sleep for a couple days...

Comment

• *hugs all around*

I want my mommy. It seems like everything sucks, but it probably doesn't.

*breaks out own stash of herb tea and cocoa* also Gatorade and Kefir and soymilk eggnog.

*smiles bravely*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I can has cute boy like me too plz?
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dang it, need a router or I lose my job. Great..wish I would have known that before today.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• That sucks, Myt.

-crawls into corner, screams into pillow, and bursts into tears- Life SUCKS right now. I hate people. I hate abuser people. I hate people who hurt other people. They should all DIAF.
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *Cuddles Eisa* I agree
                            Hope you can find a router fairly cheaply Mytical! *hugs*
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• -snuggles Mishi- Can't really talk about it, but I have a friend in the hospital because of abusive people...and it sucks.
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I hope that your friend gets better quickly, and that they get to both be safe and feel safe soon. *Passes a large cup of hot, sweet tea*
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X