Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytical i am very sorry. You would think they would know that before making you wait 2 hours. Are there medical transport companies in your area? I have seen them around here but no idea cost if it is covered by insurance/whatever.

Gentle hugs and soothing beverage of your choice.

PS thanks for the hugs. They help
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Yes, but unfortunately I either can not afford them..or I don't have the medicaid card needed to use them . Long trips are hard on me also. Sure it is only about 1 1/2 hrs or so trip..but heavy traffic. Not sure vehicle can make the trip either. Thanks for the hugs and such
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I live about 15 minutes from Cinti. If I didn't have my toddler on my hands all the time, I swear to God I would drive over and get you here, then take you home (after making you hang out for an hour if you felt up to it), I am just so sick of reading about all the shit you go through (so I can only imagine how sick of you are!).

I really wish I could do that.

If you do get to Cinti and need anything, let me know.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Thank you AnaKhouri. I've always said..if it was not for bad luck, I'd have none at all.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Aww Myt! *hug* Your situation just totally sucks. I wish I could help.

I got in my car to go to work and a neighbor waved at me to get my attention... My right front tire was flat. I was able to get another neighbor to take me to work (I owe her $5 for gas, which I'll gladly give her. I just didn't have any money on me).
            My dad came by my work to ask what was up (cause he was teaching a class when I called him panicking) and he took my bro with him to the apartment to change the tire. Only once they got there they couldn't find a jack or wench (in my car or my bro's. He carries a full tool kit in is SUV). Then they couldn't get the nuts undone. So I get to call AAA tomorrow. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow by roomie and I need to go to Aldi's to get some milk and cheese.
            My parents ended up picking me up after work and taking me home.
            I hate having to rely on others though.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs Dragon_Wings* Yes relying on others is a PITA.

Comment

• I hated having to rely on the bus system in Baltimore, especially since it was awful. One of the (many) reasons I jumped at the chance to move back to east Tennessee (despite how much I just don't like it here) was cause I had a car here. I like the freedom having a car gives me. And I'm glad as hell I didn't try to drive in Baltimore. *shudders*

Comment

• Well I am staying in here to offer hugs, cookies, and stuffed animals to people..but don't need it so much myself right now. Check out my newest post in my "So this is what it comes to." thread to see why . *does happy dance*

Comment

• One of my roomie's has to rely on others for rides to work. Poor guy got into some trouble 4 years ago, and he won't be able to get his license till the end of the year. His wife and I have cars, but we work different hrs during the week. So, we have to get other people to get him, or he walks. His bike keeps screwing up, so thats not an option. Once he gets a license we will have 3 drivers. We can always plan around that, esp when they are gonna have a kid close to January.

Comment

• *Curls up in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee* Taking some time to put my head back together. I'm having trouble finding empathy at the moment as it seems to have run out, leaving me with anger and laughter to take its place. I had hide in the pantry briefly to get my giggles under control when my mother-in-law threw a temper tantrum and tried to insult my upbringing, then called me a liar and a slut. Keepin' it real classy, lady!

(The tantrum was over being told AGAIN not to spoonfeed Bubbles, who is 3.5 years old and is more than capable of feeding herself.)
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                        . I had hide in the pantry briefly to get my giggles under control when my mother-in-law threw a temper tantrum and tried to insult my upbringing, then called me a liar and a slut. Keepin' it real classy, lady!

(The tantrum was over being told AGAIN not to spoonfeed Bubbles, who is 3.5 years old and is more than capable of feeding herself.)
                        Your MIL is charming isn't she? *sigh* I must admit I would have laughed at being called a slut due to asking her to let the 3.5yr old feed themselves!

I'm just curling up in Quarantine Corner here since I'm ill again and off work (and I'm already on double secret probation for illness). I also seem to be struggling to keep my body temperature under control (I'm currently a portable sauna ) and we just happen to be having the hottest days of the summer so far here. *oh joy*.
                        Last edited by Gizmo; 07-26-2012, 05:12 PM.
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth Gizmo View Post
                          I also seem to be struggling to keep my body temperature under control (I'm currently a portable sauna ) and we just happen to be having the hottest days of the summer so far here. *oh joy*.
                          Ooo. You have my utmost sympathies. *offers lots of cold drinks, ice cubes, and cold packs*

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                            Ooo. You have my utmost sympathies. *offers lots of cold drinks, ice cubes, and cold packs*
                            Thank you...

I just so need to get back to work tommorow. I was a week behind before I got ill. I need to not be stressed about it.
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• *hugs and meds*

Ugh. Why? Why do we have to argue again? I'm so sick of roomie taking out her pms on me on top of all her issues she gives me shit for. I'm sick of crying. I want to be able to just tell her to get out and never come back but I wouldn't be able to survive (the food stamps she gets goes to food for both of us plus I'm no where near the cook she is). She's hurting me more and more everyday and she can't see past her own pain.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                                *hugs and meds*

Ugh. Why? Why do we have to argue again? I'm so sick of roomie taking out her pms on me on top of all her issues she gives me shit for. I'm sick of crying. I want to be able to just tell her to get out and never come back but I wouldn't be able to survive (the food stamps she gets goes to food for both of us plus I'm no where near the cook she is). She's hurting me more and more everyday and she can't see past her own pain.
                                *hugs*. I know that sometimes its easy to pick fights for "relief" with those who are closest to you even if they aren't at fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X