Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly my stories are because the place I worked for has really really messed up lately, and the cx's are actually in the right being upset. They are just not handling it well heh.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• LOL, I forget most of my stories before I get a chance to post them No worries Myt, post when you can and I promise you we'll read them (Oh, and yeah, my stories are a lot about mismanagement also, not so much in my home office but in the upper ranks...)
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Lack of replies does not bother me really, I know there are several threads where I really have nothing to add. Since my company has had major issues (understaffed despite having lots of new people) the new people having no answers, or answers so slow we are on our third call after we have asked the question by the time it is answered...I can understand that the customers have some legitimate complaints. Seem to focus on that then the fact that the customers are not handling it well.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *comes in and sees Mytical* Ah, there you are *sits down and cuddles up* I brought lots of warm cinnamon buns and hot chocolate... and marshmallows....Who wants some?
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• -raises hand- I would, please.

to everyone who would like one

-gets my big fat sheepy and cuddles him while he stealthily noms my hair- Hey.

Migraines suck.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I agree, Eisa.

But I have Gatorade and Excedrin. So I should be okay. *offers gatorade powder* Mix it with water, and YAY Gatorade!
              Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-18-2011, 12:02 PM. Reason: I can type, really! >_<
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Well heck..now I don't know what to do. My father has just gotten a notice that my mother makes too much money, so he will be get $9 next month. So what huge, amazing amount of money does my mother have to make with her retirement to garner such a huge amount for my father? 600 a month. Yep..we are just rolling in money.

Comment

• Gah! I so wanna go home! Roomie was hit by a panic attack and I talked to her on my 15 and now I call her (while on lunch) and she's not answering. So fucking worried. I only have 2 more hours on my shift but then I have to catch the bus. Fuck fuck fuck.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'm sorry. Are there someone you could trust to check on her?

Comment

• No, but I did just got a hold of her. She was asleep and I woke her up. I'm hoping she sleeps till I get home.

Comment

• AUUUGH. *hairpull*

*hugs everybody*

My life is teh suck.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Seriously considering some huge changes in my life in the coming year. Not happy about it at all, but maybe it will be worth it, in the end. My sanity and peace of mind are important.
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm with you BTDT. Changes must be made. I had already decided this morning I'm gonna type up a list of changes I wanna make in the next year in lieu of a list of new years resolutions. Even better I'm gonna post them on my Facebook (viewable to friends) so they can call me on it if it doesn't look like I'm getting enough shit done.

Comment

• I can't exactly make my plans public, DW, at least not yet (though I'm happy for you, your plan sounds like a good one). I am just going to take some small steps to begin with and then go from there. Wish I had more energy...but at the moment I'm quite motivated... (*she says with mixed feelings*)

Comment

• *hugs to BTDT*

I just messed up roomie's second consecutive day free of panic attacks and freak outs.
                                Granted she playfully hit me on my face which we have established as something I will spaz about. But my yelling at her about it caused her to breakdown. Can I not do anything right?

Comment

Working...
                                X