This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh FML.

My son decided to watch me drag kicking and screaming daughter to the bus. When I got back into the house, apparently I scared him and he dropped one of his toys on my computer.

And now it's borked. Won't even boot up. It's not even 6 months old. I am so beyond pissed off it's not even remotely funny.

Did i mention I have a lab final tonight? I don't need this BS today. And I have a client who is jerking me around over her family BS. Apparently they're really fancy custom quilts now can't have stepdad's name on them because one of her borthers doesn't like him. And she neglected to say anything about it to me until I already had the quilts done.

RP I was just gonna send you one.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• That all sucks. to anyone who would like one :3

-crawls into corner of blanket fort with a big, fat sheepy- What, he's fluffy XD only way i might get sleep today
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
        RP I was just gonna send you one.
        Oh wow. That..that would be very nice.

*hugs kanalah* I'm sorry your day is so yucky. Hopefully your computer will un-bork itself, or it's at least an easy fix.

*hugs eisa* *clones the sheepy and curls up with the clone* Squiishy clone. Squiiisshhhyy.

(sorry, lack of sleep makes me goofy.)
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• From what I can research about it on hubby's computer, it's a Boot issue. I've opened up the case and made sure everything's where it should be and there's no dust or loose cables.

Hubby is going to take a look at it when he gets home.

So right now I'm watching trashy daytime TV and cutting fabrics for my trip. Beginning to think again that I have waaaaay too much fabric.

EDIT: And of course the printer is hooked up to my computer, not hubby's so I can't print out the patch guide I typed up for the Plaid Quilt. Dammit.
          Last edited by Kanalah; 12-08-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• This weekend my husband will be out of town. I was going to leave my toddler at Mom's so I could have my first alone time in more than 2 years.

Today my son threw up for the second day in a row, and he's not eating well.

Good-bye, time for myself.

It's stupid but I actually feel like crying right now, I was so looking forward to it, but I can't send a sick kid away from his mommy.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *Huge hugs for everyone* I know how you feel AnaKhouri, it's happened to me too and there's nothing to feel guilty about. Hope he gets better really soon!
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *hugs to you all* I brought the spiced hot chocolate and brandy snap biscuits with me this time. I'll just leave them over here on this tray and you can all help yourselves.

I need someone to hug *grabs Viggo Mortensen* It's ok ladies I'll share him, I'm sure he won't mind

Comment

• Oooh, Viggo...he is hawt
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Mooching about on job sites, having a look to see if there's anything interesting and I saw that Rugz's position is being advertised as of 12:30 today by the boss that he doesn't get along with .

Comment

• Not feeling too good today....I honestly thought I had this SAD thing nipped in the bud ( I did last year), but it's back.

Little things are setting me off, luckily my cats cuddle and my bf is patient.

I'd take a "Zelda-day" off from work, but I did that last week. (hey, I had the sick days...they are there for a reason)
                      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Internetz iz hard. Also it iz srs bsns. *crawls into corner with Star Trek and a stuffed bunny*

Working at home is awesome, but my brain is fried.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----

Comment

• I have been up and working since 5:30 this morning. I have finished my last quilt top and I'm trying to get 4 custom stockings done today. I still need to do a grocery store run tonight.

And there's nothing in the house for me to eat.

Edit: And now my danmed depression is rearing up again. I don't want it now. I have to clean the whole farking house, I don't have time to sit and cry.

But I still feel bad that hubby bought me some awesome scrubs and it looks like I'm getting kicked out of school for some weird reason. Maybe they hate B students?
                          Last edited by Kanalah; 12-12-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• *Cuddles everyone* It's not Rugz's job! They're finally firing one of the really bad mechanics there and are attempting to get another person like Rugz. K's done a lot of stupid things, but this one is the final straw - he lost his license over a week ago and didn't tell the boss. K has still been moving customers cars and testdriving them, and was eventually caught out via his bragging. Rugz is happy because the apprentice that screwed up someones brakes in an interesting way, reversed off a partially-raised hoist and backed over a bollard is also leaving, as he's not being offered a position once he's 'qualified'.

Comment

• As I was getting ready to leave for work today a package came in for me, some things I'd ordered from the company I take calls for, with my discount. Husband went into asshole mode and started criticizing what I bought. On my way to the door I said "bye sweetie, I love you" and he said "then stop spending money on more stuff to get in my way.". Gee, thanks. One of these days he's going to say something like that and something will happen to me (no, I don't plan to make that happen) and he will have to live with that being the last thing he said to someone he supposedly loves more than anyone else. I was sad all day long, and I'm still sad. I deserve better than that.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs and hands ginormous teddy bear* How mean of him.
                                -----

Comment

Working...
                                X