Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hubby handled the kids when he got home from work so I could rest with the cat purring next to me. Funny how that always makes me feel better.

He said I was a real trooper handling things even though I felt like death warmed over. So maybe he's decided that I actually *am* stressed out and need help.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Today started shitty. I'm still apartment hunting like mad. I called about one place and roomie and I may be able to see it tonight. And two different co workers were like 'hey, I know of a place you can go.' The mind boggles.
      Wish me luck? I need all the good luck I can get today.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Best of luck Dragon_Wings and roomie!!!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Co-worker was in a car accident in early December (He's fine, but hurt his back in it) and has been off since.
          Found out today that the doctor's say he will be off until early/mid Feb, if not longer.

My shortest work day since his accident has been approx 9.5 hours. I'm on salary.

Comment

• Today is my dad's birthday. I could have sworn his birthday was tomorrow! My mom had to remind me.

I called Clyde to let him know I had forgotten my dad's birthday. I was upset and was crying. His response: "I thought you were calling about something important by the way you were bawling on the phone to me."

Yeah, I hung up on him. Also felt like kicking him through the phone. GRRRR!
            And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• People are doing a really good job of pissing me off today, and I'm not even at work.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• The landlady was talked into giving us another month. We now have time to get our stuff together and for roomie to get a job.

Comment

• Yay! *Hugs dw*
                  1 more week until I get my hair lopped off! I have to wear it up because it's so humid here, and I'm having massive headaches from the weight. I have really thick, wavy hair that would be bra strap long at the back if it was straight and I'm getting it cut to chin-length.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                    ... I'm getting it cut to chin-length.
                    Only to your chin?

(Mine has been to the bottom of my ribs a couple of times.)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Mine used to be that long (see, there's even photo evidence ), then I had it cut off because I was working as a groomer and needed it to be out of the way. It's become progressively shorter since then. That was taken the morning after I'd organised and supervised a group of 12 year old olds for my little sister's birthday party. I NEEDED that cup of coffee, as well as the several cups that followed it. I'm not brave enough to cut it any shorter.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mishi; 01-28-2012, 02:01 AM.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Ugh, hubby just walked out.

No idea where he's going and if he's coming home. And this is after taking him to the hospital yesterday, spending all day with him and making sure he was okay. (It was just routine tests, nothing serious)

And now he's back to his normal self. *sigh*
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I love my granddaughter dearly.
                          I really do.
                          I love my daughter dearly.
                          I really do.

I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE!!!
                          I REALLY DO!

I have asked and asked my daughter to find a backup babysitter rather than just taking for granted that she can use me every single weekend.

It's destroying my relationship with my boyfriend because we have only been together just over a year, and we have no time together since I am always babysitting.

I told my daughter that I had plans this weekend. I am going to a birthday party for a coworker tonight, and I am doing the cake for them.

Guess who ended up babysitting last night because my daughter claims she had nobody else?
                          My granddaughter is sick and she was so clingy that I couldn't get anything done.

She was supposed to go to my daughter's friend's place today, but because she's sick, that has fallen through, because this girl has a little boy with a compromised immune system, and if he caught my granddaughter's cold, he would be in serious trouble.

So, here I am again, needing to get stuff done, but cuddling a sick little girl.

My boyfriend decided to take on an overtime shift today, so I don't even have him to help me.

My daughter was supposed to work a double shift, and I m being made to feel guilty because I'm not cancelling my plans tonight and saying, "Go ahead and work," and so she is only going to work her day shift.

I am supposed to be going on a vacation in 2 weeks, and am being made to feel guilty because she has no childcare.

I have told her to get a second part time job while her daughter is in school, but she feels it's stupid to work just to pay a babysitter for her weekend shifts.

Every time I point out to her that I worked full time and a portion of that was just to pay a babysitter, she brings up that I had a husband to help me out.

I'm sorry, but I am not the one who chose to have a baby on my own as a single mother.

I said I would support and help her, but I did not consent to be taken for granted.

FML!!!
                          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah and Ree*

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah and Ree too* I love the both of you. <3

I wish I knew what my aunt was calling about. I wish I knew that it wasn't some lecture about how to be a real grownup.

I'm trying, but she's....really conventional. >_< My situation is anything but. She (and my grandmother) want things on their terms. I'm not going to sacrifice my well being so they can have the "real grownup" they want. I have to do what's right for me. I have to, or I'm gonna break.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Ree, I know you don't want to damage your relationship with your daughter, but it might be time to say, "I can't babysit. Period." and MAKE her put on his big girl undies and find alternative childcare. For a weekend, there should be any number of high schoolers who would be willing to babysit.

I am of the opinion that if you are old enough to have a child and chose to raise that child, you are old enough to make the necessary sacrifices. If she has to get another job, she has to get another job. It's OK to support her but it seems to me that the reason she doesn't have anyone else is that you always do it even if it isn't convenient for you. If you really can't do it, she'll have to find someone else.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X