This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Ree View Post
    It's now almost 1 am, and I have had exactly 0 sleep because, since my head touched my pillow, all I have done is cough.

I need comfort food and other treats.

*Offers tea and pumpkin bread*

Comment

• Lupo, I'll trade you some brandy for some of that hazelnet dolce tea. Or some ice wine tea if you don't want the booze.

And as for Y chromosome types....I wouldn't mind one sitting over here in the corner with me for a while.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Dammit I want coffee.

There's no good coffee in this neighbourhood.

I at least want caffeine of some sort.

But that requires going outside.

I don't like the people outside today. Even in a bulky sweater I'm *still* getting looks and comments.

Comment

• Watch out, coming back in before it commit (l)usercide.

If something broken starts working, TELL ME BEFORE I walk across campus to fix it.
          SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
          SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Kiakat, I always have coffee! Your choice: Espresso, Toasted Almond, Mocha Java or French Roast. And be warned, my coffee can strip paint off the walls at 30 paces....although if you prefer, I could make some wimpier coffee...
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Kiakat, I always have coffee! Your choice: Espresso, Toasted Almond, Mocha Java or French Roast. And be warned, my coffee can strip paint off the walls at 30 paces....although if you prefer, I could make some wimpier coffee...
              French Roast, please. And paint-stripper is preferred. I don't do wimpy coffee.

Comment

• *peeks head out*

Today is day 1 of day by day looking online to see if I have to show up for jury duty.

And I don't feel like going to the gym today. Even though I ate McDonalds. And I didn't go yesterday. And I'm still not happy with my weight.

I just want to sleep.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Why do you have to check? Don't they mail you and say YOU IDIOT GO TO JURY DUTY ON x DATE! like they do me?

Comment

• Nope, it's complicated and a new way to ensure that everyone goes and doesn't get out of it, at least not all of them. It's a two week deal. The day before (in this case, I'll be checking today for Monday's court dates) at 3:30, the website updates and you go online to see what trials are on that day and which jury members are required to appear (you are assigned a # in your letter in the mail). If your number is in there, you have to go. If not, or there are no trials, you check again the next day. You don't know until the day before if you have to or not.

Do this every day for two weeks, or until the last trial you are in is over.

Comment

• That seems overly complicated and basically stupid-wrapped-in-red-tape. Or a way of getting more contempt fines levied.

Comment

• *snuggles in* after VERY bad day
                        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Sorry guys, I'm out of the fort. Bedtime. I mean, I grind my teeth really bad in my sleep, don't wanna irritate anyone.

NO TRIALS (so far) next week! Giggity!

:happy dance:

Comment

• Off today...my last vacation day that I had to use before next Wednesday.
                            But my throat is still sore, and I had to go get blood drawn, and the girl felt my arm and said I felt warm. Haven't taken my temp yet. I don't feel feverish...
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *grumbles and snarls* Boys are so STUPID sometimes!! And it's usually the ones I know! Why me??

Who has the chocolate??

Comment

• *gives Lupo a brownie cookie* For those who knoweth not the beauty that is the brownie cookie- It's basically what happens when you take brownie batter and bake it in the form of a cookie. It gets crunchy on the outside, but is gooey in the middle. These things are insanely addictive. @_@
                                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
                                X