Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really sorry, CalyCoRose. I know the feeling. I've been very close to that point myself a few times recently. I wish you the best...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Thanks.

It's difficult. I've calmed down, and I'm still thinking if I got a job that supported me & Clementine, I'd be able to make it without him here. I mean, he's never here anyway, so what's the difference? You know?
      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Cancer has reared it's ugly head. They are rerunning the tests, but I am not hopeful that it will come out any different. Surgery will be scheduled in April..until then I will be a complete mess.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical and CalyCoRose* I wish hugs would make bad things go away.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs all of you* I <3 you.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Hugs. I am still waiting for my test results.

Comment

• I am praying that the results do show that it has not spread past the testi..because that means once they have removed it, it will be over with.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Mytical.
                  Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Praying for you and for the doctors. *Huge hugs* Dude, that's horrible.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• here for anyone who wants one. I've got cornbread and honey butter, too. Anybody interested in the butterscotch liquour?

Comment

• I'd love a slug of it in my cup of coffee. It's raining here, which makes me happy.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Mytical...wishing you the best possible outcome. *big huge hugs*
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Mytical, I always figure that when I pray God is like, "You again? Start paying attention in church and maybe then we'll talk." But I tried anyway. My husband also prays every day (and pays attention in church) so I asked him to include you in his list. All the best!
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Ty all, the support here is greatly appreciated. Most of my family is right now playing the blame game *sighs*, am socially inept so not many friends outside of forums..so thank you .. means a lot.

Comment

• I don't get blaming at all. How can it be anyone's fault? We're here for you, anyway.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X