This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many many hugs to Mytical

this week can just go to hell. I am going to hide in here for awhile.

Found out my best friend's mom probably has less then a month and found out tonight the hubby's uncle passed away yesterday. And for some reason his mother couldn't be bother to tell us his aunt had a stroke and fell. Her reason, she didn't want to give us bad news.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
      Ty all, the support here is greatly appreciated. Most of my family is right now playing the blame game *sighs*, am socially inept so not many friends outside of forums..so thank you .. means a lot.
      Count me as one of the puzzled ones. Who are blaming who and for WHAT???

At least the oncologists are getting better. If it's found in time, cancer isn't the end of your world.
      As you know I had colon cancer two years ago. I just had my two year scanning and there are still no new metastasis.
      I hope you are lucky. The odds are good, anyway.

Comment

• It is a long story that could go into fratching, but the long story short is .. who's 'genetics' is to blame for me and my brother getting cancer .. he died of cancer. Anybody who wants the whole mess will have to pm me, sorry.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Good grief! That is so very unhelpful and would only be adding to your stress level. *hugs*

@FormerCallingCardRep - I hope you get your results back soon and that they're clear or it is something thats easy to fix *huge hugs*
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Oh geez, as if cancer is ONLY hereditary. So sorry Mytical.

This world would be so much nicer if humans didn't behave like humans...(yes, my glass is half empty right now, can you tell? )
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              Anybody who wants the whole mess will have to pm me, sorry.
              No, I think I get it. It's sad, isn't it? A completely unnecessary, even silly, discussion instead of trying to help. Nobody knows why some people get cancer. One of the factors is probably genetic, but only one of many factors. They might as well blame the food they fed you or the playgrounds they let you play on, when you were little .

Comment

• *hugs to everyone, with mega hugs to Myt*

Today's fucking sucked. If I have the energy after work I'll post about the two assholes at work.
                It's no wonder my head is slowly throbbing and the stress can't be helping my bum knee (which I aggravated on the bus).
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *crawls in* I could use some tea, and hugs, lets not forget the hugs...
                  and if i ever get my hands on the idiot the installed the wireing on the burglar alarm, then i'm going to show his tools up his ass, sideways...

Comment

• No, that's what nostrils are for, they're much smaller and less flexible.

*Cuddles everyone*

Comment

• My boyfriend called tonight (or this morning... 1am but I was up playing a game). This is the guy that I've been in a long distance relationship with for over a year. The guy I haven't seen for almost a year. So when we start talking about sex and how much we miss each other my roomie gets upset. Mostly cause she doesn't have that with anyone but also cause I told my bf this fact.
                      I'm sorry I have a boyfriend, and I'm sorry I miss him a lot.

Now I feel like shit and with this after my shift last night I'm on the verge of tears. I feel like I can't do anything right.

Eta: and now I'm a liar.

I'm just curl up over here and cry. If the tears come out. I may be too numb.
                      Last edited by dragon_wings; 02-26-2012, 07:19 AM.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Found this morning that a woman I used to work with passed away on Sunday. One of the nicest, kindest people ever. I trained with her. She was actually fun to work with. There's nobody here like that anymore. At least she had a decent amount of time to enjoy her retirement, but I hate knowing she's gone. I feel old.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your former coworker, MoonCat. *hug*
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm sorry for your loss *hugs*

Comment

• *hugs mytical* Fingers and toes crossed. Prayers sent too. We love you.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Ugh, all 3 light bulbs in my sewing room are burned out. Because it's a 15 foot ceiling, we don't have a ladder high enough and hubby's dragging his feet.

I would really love to be able to get some sewing work done after 6:30. Just saying.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X