This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Pony_Boy View Post
    I'm debating leaving my SO as well not maried or anything i'd just have to deal with loosing all my friends/social life and crushing her heart that bothers me more then i can say mainly because my motives are insecure and supremely selfish one part of my brain keep trying to think of a way to just cheat and not get caught that doing it once would get out of my system I'm a dog and I hate myself for it
    Cheating would make matters worse. Been cheated on and threatened to be cheated on. It hurts.

I have been having the worst depression in a long time and my roomies, at least my ex, seem to make it worse.

Comment

• Mishi...Fatty Liver can lead to NASH..Nash can lead to Cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is NOT fun (not that either fatty liver or NASH are a walk in the park). Please take it from somebody who's been there/still there. Hope you can talk MIL into getting the help they need before they get to that point.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth CalyCoRose View Post
        BTDT, I like the idea of a commune! Where would we place it?
        Well, I'm picky Someplace relatively remote but not so we would have to drive for hours to do anything fun or necessary (like grocery shopping). And I prefer a warmer climate. Definitely not near any militant group compounds, though...they scare me.

Quoth Pony_Boy View Post
        I'm debating leaving my SO as well not maried or anything
        Quoth cashierbex View Post
        Cheating would make matters worse. Been cheated on and threatened to be cheated on. It hurts.
        Agree w/cashierbex. I've both been cheated on and cheated myself...most of my ex-boyfriends have cheated on me, and when I cheated it was on one of those exes and we weren't in an exclusive relationship at that point but "friends with benefits", and he still freaked out. Neither ended up well and I would not want to go through any of it again. Better just to be honest...seriously.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Had meltdown in the car in way to Tae Kwon Do. When it started, I fllinched. Was just waiting for her to hit/kick/throw something at me. I absolutely cannot live like this. Not knowing when/if she will attack me or not. I'm so ready to call the divorce attorney I fond on the web (the office is down the street from my house).

As for moving somewhere. I'd either move back to England or somewhere out west. Texas is on the list of possibilities. Otherwise I don't know what I'd do/where I'd live.
          And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Thanks Myt *hugs* Rugz's stepmum died of non-alcoholic cirrhosis. So its a bit hard to explain to his mum how bad it is because she hated Pauline and won't listen. She's in denial about her health, on dialysis every second day and tells everyone that she has at least 20+ years left. Won't eat healthily, won't take her tablets properly and refuses to lose the weight in order to be considered for the transplant list. Brags about pressing random buttons on the dialysis machine while she's still connected to it!
            Its very hard for Rugz, because even though she's a pain, she is his mum and he loves her.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Can I come in, too? I have oatmeal scotchies, and homemade knockoff-cinnabons to share.

I'm a bad mom. I think I might have just thrown my 25-year-old, college graduate, borderline-autistic son out of the house, because he refuses to get a job or do any household chores. And I think it's probably my fault, because I didn't spend enough hours doing that social-skills therapy stuff, to fix the 16 years of crappy life he had before we adopted him, so he'd be better able to deal with employers and social situations.

Then I found out that the person I look up to like a brother, whose life coaching business I've recommended to several people, is a compulsive liar who never wants to speak to me again. And the fact that he never wants to hear from me again, is likely the only truth he's ever told me.

I'm so glad my sister is coming tomorrow to visit. She decided she wants to help me clean up the mess he made of my heart... and even though I'm very touchy-feely and she's the most anti-affectionate person in the history of humanity, she offered to snuggle for a little bit when she gets here. I want to be her when I grow up... I hope if I ever get the chance to give that much kindness to others, that I do it gladly.

Comment

• Hugs to you Maria. My stepson, who is also 25, almost certainly has Asperger's. He left our home of his own free will several years ago and now lives with his mother in another state...he has a job, but definitely not doing what he went to college for. I can't really talk about that since I don't do what I went to college for either, but I thought he really WANTED to do what he studied for...guess it just didn't work out. I sure hope it works out for your son. Don't give up on him...if he's high-functioning he will probably find a way in the world. Just let him know you still love him, and will help him if you see him trying to help himself too.

Your visit with your sister sounds lovely...I hope it does you a world of good As for that asshole ex-"friend" of yours...I hope karma comes around REAL soon and bites him in the ass, or maybe even eats him alive. I'm glad you finally found out, as hard as it is.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I think there is a difference between 'trying to get a job and it not working out because he doesn't know how to deal with it' and 'refusing to get a job'. And you don't need social skills to do chores.

It sounds like he's had a tough ride Maria, but he is also a grown-up and expecting him to take on some responsibility is hardly unreasonable.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I am so done with the BS it's not even remotely funny.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah* Want to talk about it?

My computer is on the fritz. Definitely need to get it to the Geek Squad (yes, I know! I know!).
                      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• *offers Kanalah more hugs*
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Sometimes all I can think is that I just want to be normal. I hate everything about who and what I am and I want to be one of those average people I see out and about who aren't ME.
                          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• *hides in a comfy corner with a blanket* I don't like people enough right now.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• And then it turned out that my new cute bras are too small.

So after dealing with pain and not being able to bend over for 3 days, hubs dragged me back out to get new ones.

And now I have learned that the only bras in my size (again) are the grandma-looking ones. and they're itchy.

I just want to wear something cute!

Looks like I'm stuck wearing my 6 year old one because it's the only comfy one I have.
                              Last edited by Kanalah; 04-18-2012, 12:14 AM.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• ** hugs everyone **

What a terrible day all around. I lost my work at home part time job due to downsizing (I will post about that separately), my stepdaughter called this morning to say someone did a hit and run on her parked car outside the place where she's living, and the worst of all -- my husband's niece had a stroke and she's only 35. I hate life right now, I really do.

Comment

Working...
                                X