Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the doctor about my right shoulder. Seems like it healed with a lot of scar tissue amongst my poor muscles. Fortunately, the practice has a chiropracter attached to them, so I went there. My shoulder hurts right now, but for most of the day (after my first chiropractic appointment), it didn't. Hopefully after the other 9 sessions, my shoulder will be better.

However, I don't think the Physician's Assistant really believed me when I said my daughter was the one who kicked my shoulder for 45 minutes straight almost 2 months ago. (It's true, I think I might have posted about it). At least I have medicated muscle rub.

Now if Aunt Flow would go away.

*eats all the chocolate in sight*
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• *hugs Caly tight and sends even more chocolate*
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrr somebody hacked my husband's Xbox Live account and spent $82 on MS Points. If I find them I will hurt them. This means the Xbox Live account is locked down including mine since we have a family account.

This week as sucked. It needs to be over now.

hugs those who need it.

I have a moose.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Elspeth, is your moose chocolate brown and named Hershey?

Yeah, not enjoying life today. Aunt Flow is getting worse and this is only Day #2 and it's only 7:09 AM my time. :waves Fist o' Death (TM) in air:

Is it too early if, when I put Clementine on bus at 8:30 (or so) to go back to bed for a few hours?

Comment

• I've been back in town less then a day, had my car back for less then 2 hours, and I've already locked my keys in my car. And I can't find anyone to take me by my parents' house to pick up the spare. My parents are on a date, my brother's at work (?), and all my friends are busy and/or at work.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth CalyCoRose View Post
              Elspeth, is your moose chocolate brown and named Hershey?
              Actually his name is Chocolate and his has a friend sloth named Sully who is the world's fastest sloth.

yes I am slightly insane.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth CalyCoRose View Post
                Is it too early if, when I put Clementine on bus at 8:30 (or so) to go back to bed for a few hours?
                I used to do this sometimes with my stepkids when they were in school, though, being older at the time, if I had to drive them it would usually be a bit earlier, maybe the 7 AM hour or even late in the 6 AM. But yeah, I didn't care, if I wasn't working I'd go back to bed when I got home. Hubs USED to work in an office - for 5 years he had to travel 75 miles one way to get to a job - and with the kids gone it was QUIET. Bliss. Those days are gone...
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• First night in a long night..the darkness is back. Sometimes so hard to see the light. *sighs*. Hugs to whoever needs them.

Edit : Between some old 80's rock songs, talking to my niece on facebook, and spending time with my angel (Marmalady) depression completely gone.
                  Last edited by Mytical; 04-28-2012, 06:30 AM.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Can't flipping sleep If I lie on my left side, the impingement in the sacrum/spine 'joint' hits the nerves and throbby hurts. If I lie on my right side, the bursitis in the shoulder hurts. I can't sleep on my back at all without building the bed up with pillows to make it like I was in a hospital bed with the head up and knees bent, and while I can sleep face down, I have to cant my body slightly to the left or right, which has the same problems with my pelvis or shoulder, and then my knees bother me unless I use a bolster under my ankles to keep my knees slightly bent.

Waiting for painkillers to kick in, but then I need to be awake in 3 hours because we have plans with friends this morning and I will be having a house full of people all day.
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Fell in my hallway yesterday. Banged the heck out of my left knee. I have a lovely lumpy bruise on my knee.

And my cramps have gotten worse. I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck.

It's quiet. I might go back for a lie down for a while, I think. Not sure. Too keyed up to sleep, but too tired to stay awake. Today is not a good day.

Comment

• *lots of hugs all around*

Got a domain. Got an SSL certificate. Got Wordpress installed on the server. Installed a shopping cart into the Wordpress setup. *relieved sigh*

Now the REAL work begins. *whimper* And, naturally, I want to hide from it.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *offers many hugs*

This thread could use some happiness: I start my new position at my new store in my hometown tomorrow morning! I'm so excited but ever so nervous. I'll be working in cosmetics and even though I've worked in that department off and on in the almost 2 years at my job (at my old store) I'm worried I'm gonna mess up. Granted, I know most of the job responsibilities, it's just nerves.
                          My dad said that's normal at the start of a new job but I'm just transferring to a new store and a new position (all at once, ye gods what did I do to myself?!?).
                          Oh, and hopefully it involves a raise too! *begs the universe* Cause I could use one. :P
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Hot water system is throwing its 6 monthly temper tantrum. The upside is that we've discovered that Rugz and I fit quite comfortably into the bathtub. Bubblebaths are awesome!
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• We've had to determine when not to take showers as the hot water in the building goes mental at certain times. It seems odd that that would happen in one of the management's 'premier' properties (then again, we're discovering that there are a few other things that should not be happening--minor and in no way our fault, but annoying when we find them).

I think I managed to fire one of my more aggravating petsitting clients...it kinda happened by accident. Apparently she had called me last week, but my provider's VM server fell over for a few days so any calls that I didn't pick up I never got and they didn't show up as a missed call. So I never got it ("if I don't even know you called me, how can I be avoiding your calls?"). So she calls mom (who she had also stiffed on some upholstery work a few months ago) and the only thing she says is "You can tell [Dreamstalker] that the least she could do is return my calls." Yes, I love her dog, but she's stiffed me continuously...it got to the point where I was making less than minimum wage (for a dogwalker) dealing with her. Eh, I have other clients, all of whom appreciate what I do.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Sending many hugs to everyone...

I hate Sundays. It gives me and the spouse the most time and opportunity to fight, get on each other's nerves, etc. All week I've been fighting to keep my resolve to end the madness once and for all (and move on with my life - if you haven't read my other threads please don't think I'm talking about something else), and this morning actually strengthened that resolve a bit. Not that it makes me happy... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X