Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just lost my debit card and my driver's license. Bah. Just getting a new card in so I can get to my money, without having to go inside the damn bank. And then get a new license, too. FML

Comment

• Advantage to moving back to the town I grew up in: my parents, especially my mother, know people (like a lot of people) that could help roomie get a job.
      That would be one less anxiety for her. She's still freaking out about a lot of stuff. And we took her meds to my job to see if they can't be filled there (along with mine).
      My parents have been hugely supportive of roomie. She was gonna get a make over for her birthday (May 1 she turned 21) but my mom realized how upsetting it was for her to use her *male* birth name. So she's taking roomie to the county courthouse in Tuesday to start the process for roomie's legal name change.
      As much as I sometimes don't like my mom this is hugely awesome of her. She and my dad are so good to roomie. They've become adoptive parents to her pretty much.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My ex's family would do the same for me. My parents are never supportive with any of my friends. Though, my grandmother offered to help both me and her to go back to school. But that fell short.

Well, was able to get money out, thankfully. Now, I have overdraft fees out the ass. I talked to one of the representitives about it, I dunno if she let one fee slide or not. But its my own damn fault. So I took off the protection. I am going back to carrying around cash. I screwed myself over so many times. Thankfully its not on a time I need to pay rent, or I'd be really really screwed. A hard lesson to learn.

God, my dogs just make me so happy right now.

Comment

• Now it seems that everytime my kids see me, they start crying.

Really doing wonders for my self esteem. Maybe I should just walk away.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah*

Roomie's found an app on her phone that allows her to talk to people in the same geographic area. She started talking to a guy this morning and she just came to me and we like 'I wanna meet him today!' I told her that that was really unwise (if not straight up creepy) and no one meets people the day they met them *online.* And now she's all quiet and pouty and pissed off at me.
            I also told her if she meets someone she met online I have to meet them too (over protective sister much? Lol) and just give it a couple days.
            :sigh: I hate angry/pouty/pissy roomie.
            I've done a whole load of stupid shit in my life (moving states to live with a girl I only knew online) and I wanna protect her from 1) my mistakes and 2) getting hurt.
            So frustrated.

Comment

• Can things get any better? Damn A/C fucking broke. I can't sleep in heat. I like my room cold. My roomie is using my fan cause she doesn't feel good. I rather sleep in my car, but I don't want to be bothered by my neighbors.

Comment

• I'm with you bex, the colder my room is the better. I'd rather be shivering then sweating.

*offers some cool refreshing drinks to cool you off and some fans to keep you cool*

Comment

• Our landlord is supposed to come tomorrow to check it out. I'll be at work, thankfully (never thought I'd say that). Florida, no A/C= hell, espcially when your body dehydrates fast. I want a new body. Can someone help me find one?

Comment

• Ah yes, Florida heat. So glad my parents moved when I was 2 and we only went back to visit during the spring (except for a few summer trips). My mom's family is mostly in Florida.
                    I hope they fix the a/c soon. The heat can be brutal.

Comment

• I'll just crawl into my freezer. People think I'm crazy. I am a natural cuddler. Cold makes me want to be closer to the person. I also like the comfort of being wrapped up in my comforter. Makes me feel safe. The colder, the better.

Comment

• cashierbex, I don't usually like to be cold (thus also living in Florida), but I agree with you when it comes to sleeping, or just lazing around for that matter. I'd rather it be a little on the cool side so I can cuddle up with a blanket. Sweating just sucks. Good luck with getting your AC fixed.

D_W, I'm sorry your roomie can't see you're doing your best to help her. Hopefully she'll come around soon.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Well, the AC is fixed for now. Just need a filter. Damn place was closed, though. FML. Another hot night.

Comment

• Well .. goodbye for now people. I am going for a few days (probably more like a week) due to surgery. I am a bit worried/scared..but will keep positive thoughts.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Good thoughts and prayers heading your way, Mytical.

cashierbex, hope your a/c gets you through the night until you can get the filter. I've been running mine off and on all day, even though by southern Ontario standards it's not that hot yet. But since I prefer winter to begin with ...

Comment

• Yeah, we finally got it all fixed and filtered. I camped out at my work's freezer till I had to clock in. In just a t-shirt. So, I was desperate haha

Comment

Working...
                                X