This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never thought this would happen.

Hubs wants to get rid of Stella. Because she's "too annoying".

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
      I never thought this would happen.

Hubs wants to get rid of Stella. Because she's "too annoying".

This is the time to kick back - tell him no. Work with him on how to control the annoyingness and his exposure to it but don't allow him to get rid of her unless there is a damn good reason far beyond "annoying".

*hugs*

I was driven back in here by being told that a hang nail (on a bloke) is the 'insult to the injury' of being a bit tired. You don't want me to start my list of 'insults' buddy!
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• So sorry Kanalah. That's just not cool.

I'm starting to think my boyfriend (long distance) is losing interest in me. Which sucks. The possibility that I'll be single within a week saddens me. Fuck!
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My cat can be annoying too. Sometimes I would like to get rid of her. But you know what? I chose to adopt her. That means I am responsible absolutely for her, for the rest of her life, whether or not we will get along for it.

I am of course assuming Stella is a cat, or some other sort of pet.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Stella's my biggest depression helper I have. She starts purring when I touch her. And she snuggles.

There's a pic of her in this post. http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/...this-week.html

I've been trying to talk sense into Hubs all day.

Comment

Stella's my biggest depression helper I have. She starts purring when I touch her. And she snuggles.

There's a pic of her in this post. http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/...this-week.html

I've been trying to talk sense into Hubs all day.
              I wouldn't bother with trying to talk sense into him - I'd just tell him NO. At this point having read a lot of your posts I do wonder who helps you more... the cat or the husband!
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• My dog, Karuso is annoying as fucking hell, but I could never give him or Sterling away. They are my boys. They bring such happiness to me when I am down. Just tell him NO like everyone else says.

Comment

• Well today he's decided it was all just a joke.

Sorry but cursing and stomping through the house, yelling at me to get rid of the <blanking> cat right <blanking> now or he'll do it for me - doesn't sound like a joke to me.

I think he felt bad after I spent all day crying and trying to find someone to take her in.

The annoying this she does according to hubs? She sleeps in the same spot on the couch every night. That's it. She doesn't mark things or scratch furniture or yowl at 3am. He doesn't like her sleeping on the couch. It boggles the mind.

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah*

I am glad you get to keep her.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                      So sorry Kanalah. That's just not cool.

I'm starting to think my boyfriend (long distance) is losing interest in me. Which sucks. The possibility that I'll be single within a week saddens me. Fuck!
                      What makes you say that if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Well today he's decided it was all just a joke.

Sorry but cursing and stomping through the house, yelling at me to get rid of the <blanking> cat right <blanking> now or he'll do it for me - doesn't sound like a joke to me.
                        Nor to me.
                        Quoth Kanalah View Post
                        I think he felt bad after I spent all day crying and trying to find someone to take her in.
                        I think he finally realized that he was very much in the wrong.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. You've got more than enough to deal with, you didn't need that too.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Kanalah must be the world's most extreme cougar. Because I think she married a 4-year-old.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex

What makes you say that if you don't mind me asking?
                            Check your pm inbox shortly.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

The annoying this she does according to hubs? She sleeps in the same spot on the couch every night. That's it. She doesn't mark things or scratch furniture or yowl at 3am. He doesn't like her sleeping on the couch. It boggles the mind.
                              That's not much reason for throwing a tantrum. If the problem is cat hair, why not put a blanket there?

If he gives you the choice between the cat or him going, choose wisely .

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                                Kanalah must be the world's most extreme cougar. Because I think she married a 4-year-old.
                                This! That man serious does not appreciate what he does to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X