Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh, I lurve adagio, TPM!! sounds awesome!!! We should totally have a tea party or something one of these days.

Comment

• *passes Dawnfire several cups of flavored tea*

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      We should totally have a tea party or something one of these days.
      Yes! Especially since I'm out of school until January 10th. PM me and we'll get together.

Comment

• I really wish Ree would stop swearing at me with her potty mouth. Plus, she took my teddy bear!

She only pretends to be sweet and innocent but the real her is evil! evil I say!

Just messing with you, Ree
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• *gives Ree a bag of cookies*

..............*ponder*
          *gives everyone their own bag of cookies* Infinite cookies! YAY!
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Yay cookies!

I am having problems tonight. I am supposed to tape a notice to my door for our dorm room inspection tomorrow. Problem is, I have no tape. And the post-it notes aren't working. Any suggestions? I'm about to go and try to rip off a little piece of someone else's tape on their door lol.

I guess at least I'm not leaving over Christmas break, so I'll probably still be here tomorrow when they do the inspection...
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Random brain is being a lot more random then normal...
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Mind if I join?

Life is not good right now. In fact, life is pretty much the worst it's ever been for me. I really don't want to get into it, because I'll start crying again and there's no telling when I'll stop.

Had a panic attack/near mental breakdown yesterday. Spent the day hiding under the covers in bed because I just couldn't handle anything else. It's one of those times when you realize how much it sucks that most of your friends exist to you only in a virtual subspace, leaving you with no shoulder to lean on when you find yourself all alone.

Sorry. I'm not trying to bring anyone down with me. Right now a pretend blanket fort with infinite cookies and tea sounds like heaven.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Come on in Kara! We're here to listen if you want to talk and to give you hugs, cookies, tea and chocolate if you don't. There's also some animals running around if you want furry snuggles.

Comment

• I'm almost done with the dragon I'm working on! Then...hubby is literally taking all of my sewing stuff and hiding it so my wrists will heal.
                    But...we just got a Christmas present from my friend in Japan! Yummy cracker-crouton things with chocolate on them!
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Come sit over here with me, Kara. I had a panic attack in the middle of a theater last month. Talk about mortifying. We'll nom some Yule Log Cake and suck down some wine.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Passing the time until we try to see the lunar eclipse, by drawing a beast of darkness...probably not the best choice given my current depressed state, but hey, it feels good to draw.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *dives under a pile of blankets* Frakkin' hell, I hate Catch-22 situations! Also ignoring the fact that I need to call my aunt and see what's happening over Christmas... I don't want to deal with all the emotional fallout at the moment. Why is being a responsible adult and a good parent so hard?
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *tucks Mishi into the pile of blankets*

I'm going to see FIL for the first time since his crazy wife put him in a nursing home on Wednesday. Then, since seeing his sick, confused father for the first time in months won't be hard enough for hubby, we're going to spend the night with MIL. Thank god we are going to see my much calmer, nicer (mostly) family on Friday.

Comment

• Today is a REALLY bad day.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm starting to feel very lonely
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X