Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After talking with Eisa (by text) and Cashierbex (by pm and text) I'm 97% sure I'll be single the next time I talk to my boyfriend.
    Dammit. I hate this shit. It's so not what I need right now. Or ever.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *Wraps d_w in a fluffy blanket and hands over large bowl of delicious ice cream* Sorry hun
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Mine is more mild than everyone else's but I've been getting these massive headaches.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Thanks Mishi.

And Andrew: headaches of any kind aren't fun. *offers pain meds*

Comment

• You're welcome d_w *hugs*

Tired and sore and grumbly. Trying to explain various things to my dad...ended up frustratedly sending him to read some of Dan Savage's work.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• For some odd reason I am depressed. I don't even know why. Just am.

Comment

• My dad just sent me an e-mail saying that he wants me to talk to my older sister about changing her lifestyle or else she's not going to make it to 50. Sadly, he's probably right and talking to my sister is like talking to a wall......
                I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• Fucking hell! Today as I was getting ready to get in my car to go to work I realized my car key was inside my locked car. So I texted my dad at church and my mom called yelling at me 'why don't you have a spare key?'
                  Um, I can't afford any food once the food roomie and I have at the moment is gone. What makes you think I can afford to get a spare key made for my car?
                  My parents are going home, getting their spare key, then coming to my apartment. I'm gonna be so late to work.
                  It all heaps on at once yeah?

Comment

• It is starting to sink in that Little Bits is going away to college. We went to her college on Friday and she is registered to take 19 credit hours in the fall and she got into the dorm she wanted.

I really do not want my baby to go away.

Comment

• It's official, my bf's music/band is more important then me. Yes, I knew they were important to him when I started the relationship but when he ignores me practically begging for phone sex? Yeah not worth it.
                      He's spent the last week or two getting stoned and working on him music. The music part I'm on board with, the getting stoned and ignoring me parts not so much.
                      When I told my parents tonight I was single again or all intents and purposes they both comment that he posted on Facebook recently.
                      This is what I've decide to tell him if and when he decides I'm worthy of his attention:
                      'I respect that your focus is on your music but if you can't give me the attention I want or need I can't continue in a relationship with you at this time. I love you. I always have and always will.'

Eta: from here on out he'll be referred to as my ex bf.

Comment

• *hugs DW* You deserve somebody who will pay attention to you, and show you how special you are..each and every day.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I know. I'm putting myself out there. I've downloaded a couple dating apps to my phone. But I'm in no hurry to find a boyfriend, or a girlfriend for that matter.
                          I've had several people tell me I don't need a bf. Yeah, I don't *need* a bf. I want one. There's a difference. And I acknowledge that. Plus I'm going into this with a different mindset. I entered my relationships with both my ex girlfriend and above mentioned ex boyfriend thinking they were my soul mates. *rollseyes^
                          This time I'm just looking for someone to love, be loved by, and spend time with.

Comment

• Whoever you end up with, will be a very lucky person. I wish you nothing but luck. Hopefully you will find a person who will treat you like the great person you are.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Again Myt, thanks. You're a great friend.
                              I was telling a customer (and friend of my mother's) about the breakup (and the lead up to it) at work and she asked me if I wanted her to find him and kick his butt. I laughed and told her I had plenty of friends online, as well as my roomie, that would gladly do it. ^_^ I love my friends.

Comment

• I'm sure you will find someone soon. Just take it easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X