This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *buries self in fort*

The world at large is too pointy and cold. I need a hug.

I caught a cold/flu thing a couple of days ago. I'm icky stuff central. Bleh.

Also found out I have chronic depression, Asperger's, and that I show signs of having had a head injury. Answers are lovely, and paperwork to prove the answers is even more so.

But I can't shake the feeling that it doesn't matter, because it's just stuff I'm supposed to ignore and hope it goes away.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Eep.. my washing pile has overtaken the house and I seem to have mislaid my Housework Fairy.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Your Housework Fairy is probably off on holiday getting drunk with mine.
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
          Your Housework Fairy is probably off on holiday getting drunk with mine.
          Ya'll have Housework Fairies? I've got a half-assed maid who here lately has been on strike. Frankly, I think she took off with the butler.

I'm tired . . . it's hot as Hell outside and I need a nap.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Yeah when did the housework fairies get handed out? All I got were pixies that like to steal my stuff. I have been know to stand in the middle of the house and tell them to give whatever I am looking forward back. They do usually.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth
              All I got were pixies that like to steal my stuff. I have been know to stand in the middle of the house and tell them to give whatever I am looking forward back. They do usually.
              Ours like to nick our remotes (we have 4) when roomie's not looking. She's usually able to ask them for the remotes and finds them shortly after. The tv remote is the one that disappears the most often and for the longest. (We just use the tv to watch DVD's/bluray's and the roku.) Oddly enough the vhr remote usually doesn't disappear though we rarely use it.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Reminds me of one time me and my cousin lost the tv remote. We looked everywhere. Twice. My cousin in law (he is no longer my cousin in law he divorced my female cousin a long time ago) comes in, goes to a table that was totally bare and picks up the remote. (Ie there was nothing else on the Table .. at all.. so it was not under something or behind something or such).
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Welp, the pups have parvo and Mouse + housemate have no funds left to treat them. Poor darlings, I really wish I had the finances to help them out.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• My roommate is now stressing out cause of the bills she has to pay before the baby comes. Which in turn is stressing me out, which I don't need right now. She should have done her research about that before trying to get pregnant. She has set up something to have her friends help out as much as they could and I have given her some stuff to sell on ebay since I don't have extra cash at the moment. Well, I do, but I have been using it to actually try to enjoy myself for once.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
                      My roommate is now stressing out cause of the bills she has to pay before the baby comes. Which in turn is stressing me out, which I don't need right now. She should have done her research about that before trying to get pregnant. She has set up something to have her friends help out as much as they could and I have given her some stuff to sell on ebay since I don't have extra cash at the moment. Well, I do, but I have been using it to actually try to enjoy myself for once.
                      WTF is someone doing trying to get preggers that doesn't have the money to do it? Even if you are pro life, it doesn't mean that you can't have safe sex and like plan ahead.

Sorry [not really] if that offends someone, but that is the height of octomomism.
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• No, I don't think anyone would be offended. It's common sense to make sure you are financially stable before trying to get pregnant and support a child. Sorry cashierbex, your roomate should have planned better.
                        Last edited by AnaKhouri; 07-01-2012, 11:53 PM.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Damn, Just got news my Aunt died a couple of hours ago
                          She'd been ill, but was recovering so it was fairly unexpected.
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs Cazzi* I'm so sorry, thats terrible. *hugs some more*

ER vet said parvo, so the boys took them to my exboss this morning, who said the symptoms don't fit and that it is worms + sudden diet change and told them how to deal with it. I'm very glad that they never want to have puppies again, and are getting Tex spayed.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Not offended. I dunno how many times I have told her about it all. Plus they are emotionally unstable.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                                Damn, Just got news my Aunt died a couple of hours ago
                                She'd been ill, but was recovering so it was fairly unexpected.
                                Very sorry to hear, that is more or less what happened with my father, he had been up and down, and was looking good, and then some opportunistic hospital infection nailed him.

Hope that any kids [if any] are old enough that it will not be an undue stress for them.
                                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                                X