Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Gently hugs Gizmo* Hope you get better really soon! Yeah, she got cranky over my 'bossiness' and lack of respect for her age, then told me she'd spoonfed Mouse (BIL) until he was 5. She took umbrage at the suggestion that perhaps coddling him is responsible for the fact that he can't look after himself. That led into insults about my parents not raising me with basic manners and respect for my elders/betters, and somehow then into the liar and slut comments.

*Shrugs* She's dying, and she's also somewhat mentally deficient. Yes, I'm 'bossy' but if I wasn't, I'd be making myself a hypocrite on a regular basis because we disagree on so many things.

*Wraps d_w up in a comfy blanket with a hug* I'm sorry hun. You're such a wonderful person and I wish things were much easier for you two.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Thanks Mishi. Roomie's pms'ing and her anxiety levels are kinda high at the moment. But that doesn't give her the right to take it out on me or bitch. I'm just so frustrated with her lack of doing *anything* at all to help me. *sigh* Whatever, I can't do much about that right now.
      I'm actually really happy at the moment. A friend I'd been talking to for a while asked me to be her girlfriend. *beams* Only drawback is that for the time being its long distance. But I really like her and she makes me happy. Plus I know she won't ignore me like my douchey ex bf. *is very happy*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Whatever, I can't do much about that right now.
        If she's a grown woman, then she has no excuse to not help around the house, no matter what her emotional state is. Tell her flat-out she needs to help out more and give her a list. My husband is seriously clueless, he can walk past a sinkful of dishes and it never occurs to him that they need washing, but if I give him a list of stuff to do he does it, no problem. Maybe your roomate just needs some guidance in these matters too.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Gah. The ex is annoying the crap out of me and I'm not even part of the arguement. Such a fucking EW.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex
            Gah. The ex is annoying the crap out of me and I'm not even part of the arguement. Such a fucking EW.
            Can we send your ex and my roomie off to a deserted island for a while? Please? :P

Comment

• *Provides prepaid and addressed comfy shipping crates to d_w and bex*

I'll be over here, pretending to be a nice person by handing out some cupcakes and coffee.

Comment

• Who said anything about comfy? Drill some air holes (if you feel nice) and send em in wooden crates..um I mean.. Look Squirrel.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Worst part being she is preggo. Makes it all worse.

Yes send them off somewhere please.

Comment

• Work has totally stressed me out to the point of being physically ill, and then our so-called friends turned around and stabbed us in the back...fuck people anyway...
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Mishi: you're my hero!
                      Myt: I'm not totally cruel. I do kinda like my roommate. Despite all the shit I get from her.
                      Bex: let's send them somewhere then go the opposite direction.
                      Mooncat: *hugs and your drink of choice*

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        Mooncat: *hugs and your drink of choice*

Thank you DragonWings! Who's got the booze??
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• *waves* I do! *checks the bar* Gin, Chambord, Vodka, Tequila, Frambois, Baileys, Butterscotch Scnapps, Cherry Vodka, Triple Sec... feel free to mix your own.

Comment

• Felt depression hit around 7:30 pm (while at work no less!). 3 hours later I went running in hopes that the exercise helped. And I feel better. I'm gonna go running in the morning as well (it's 11:35 pm).
                            Plus! My (long distance) girlfriend is gonna call tonight. ^_^

Eta: oh and you're welcome Mooncat. Unfortunately all I have is vodka. And that's roomie's.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              *waves* I do! *checks the bar* Gin, Chambord, Vodka, Tequila, Frambois, Baileys, Butterscotch Scnapps, Cherry Vodka, Triple Sec... feel free to mix your own.
                              I had quite the collection at my apartment ... unfortunately I left at least half of hit behind, LOL. Hope the cleaners had a good time ...

Comment

• *laughs* Yeah, our collection is the result of parties and "I want to try this mixed drink, what do I need?" along with being occasional drinkers. I'm not drinking at the moment and probably won't be for a while if all goes well. /sneakyhint

Comment

Working...
                                X