Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd take you up on your offer, but I've had bad experiences with partially feral cats in the past.

It came within a couple of millimeters of nicking an artery in my arm.

*crawls under blanket to hide from memories*
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• S'ok, Andrew, he's rather...attached...to me at the moment. *detaches claws from new shirt*

Comment

• Can I borrow a cat to cuddle with?

I'm so overwhelmed with school right now. How does one of my 3 credit classes require 3 times the work as my 6 credit class?

Comment

• I have a spare dog to share *shares Hailie with TPM* she likes sleeping, cuddles and more sleeping.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
            Can I borrow a cat to cuddle with?
            BookstoreEscapee's shanghaied my Chessie cat!

Oh look, my Millie cat has decided to join us! If you wanna cuddle an overweight longhaired tortie tabby, I'm sure Millie won't mind. She's a love.

(But I want them both back when you're done!)
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *cuddles and pets Miss Kitty* I don't mind a paddling, licking kitty. I like when kitties lick...it's cute.

I think I want to stay in the blanket fort and never come out.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Is there room for one more in the blanket fort? I'll even bring a fluffy Himalayan kitty. He gives good cuddles & kisses. You can call him Casey, Baby Dork, or Sir Fluffembuns. He answers to them all....especially if you have his cookies (hairball Pounce treats).
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• There's always room for one more! Bring Sir Fluffenbums with you, we can always use more cuddley pets. *snuggles new kitty*
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• The pigeons have decided to join us!

Don't worry they are both very clean and pretty and they don't peck much!
                    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                      And Becks, may I borrow a cat to cuddle with? My tummy feels icky and it hurts...and the only solution is a kitteh!
                      Quoth Eisa View Post
                      Even though I'm allergic to cats, may I have a kitty to snuggle?
                      Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                      Can I borrow a cat to cuddle with?
                      Y'all can share Hetfield. He's gotta be at least 15 pounds and he can be a snuggle whore.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• This week, it needs to die in a fire. Solve one issue, a dozen pops up to take its place.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *rolls around in fluffy kitty pile*
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                            Y'all can share Hetfield. He's gotta be at least 15 pounds and he can be a snuggle whore.
                            Dibs on the middle part! That way there's no kitty drool or tail whipping. That completely sums up my experience with big cats.

Ryuu is joining us as well. Don't worry, she's super cuddly, even if she is a bearded dragon. Just don't let her get under your shirt, that gets rather spiky. *quickly makes a snuggle bag for Ryuu so she doesn't poke people accidentally*

And I'll ask the owner if I can share dragon pics when I'm done.
                            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Is there a Non-Cat section in here? I's allergic.
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• ^I'm allergic, too, but the blanket fort, I just decided, is magical...no allergies come into affect.

Or you could take Zyrtec?
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X