• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmm magic

cupcakes!!!

Comment

• I still have some pumpkin muffins!

And I'm making cinnamon spiced cocoa, if there are any interested takers.

Comment

• *Pulls Dawnfire in* So, what flavour Tim-Tams are we talking about?

... I love you Lupo, cocoa please!
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• of course!!

After that I'm making some tea. Don't feel like blending anything, so I'm gonna stick with this for tonight

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            I still have some pumpkin muffins!

And I'm making cinnamon spiced cocoa, if there are any interested takers.

Oooh, mememememememememememe!
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *gives BE cocoa*

I'll have to create another muffin, since you don't like pumpkin.

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                ^I'm allergic, too, but the blanket fort, I just decided, is magical...no allergies come into affect.
                That's right! The Official CS Blanket Fort is a magic place where there are no allergies or Sucky Customers and the booze and goodies never run out! And it's big enough inside to give the TARDIS a run for its money. Let the Hiding from the Evil Real World commence!
                Last edited by XCashier; 10-07-2010, 12:38 AM.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Hooray for TARDIS blanket fort!!

*passes around her triple layer chocolate pie she made today*
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                    *passes around her triple layer chocolate pie she made today*

I love you and want to bear your children...

CHOCOLATE!!!! *dives in and faceplants into chocolatey goodness*

Comment

• Chocolate mousse anyone? I made way too much, like 16 extra servings too much. Don't know why but it always comes out better in really big batches.

Comment

• Quoth Solumina View Post
                        Chocolate mousse anyone? I made way too much, like 16 extra servings too much. Don't know why but it always comes out better in really big batches.
                        meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I just ate the last brownie from the batch I made last week. Now I has peppermint tea.

Comment

• Quoth Solumina View Post
                          Chocolate mousse anyone? I made way too much, like 16 extra servings too much.
                          To quote Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters, "Yes, have some!"
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Mmm, chocolate mousse. I don't think I've ever had that in real life.

*grabs the grumpy bunny and snuggles*

All that's around that I could possibly snuggle is a turtle. And he has to go to the vet to make sure he's ok and to get his nails trimmed.

I want a bunny. And a kitty. And a white rat. And a guinea piggy. And a doggy.

Basically if it's fluffy and moves, I want one.

I need the blanket fort 'cause my LGBTSA meeting was kind of sad. For obvious reasons.
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Chocolate moose?

Comment

• For everyone allergic to the kitties, I'm babysitting Levi, the chocolate lab this week. He loves to play, so if anyone wants to throw a tennis ball, he'll run & fetch it.

**Crawling back into the fort after dealing with the crazy receptionist was insisting that since SHE couldn't log into our website to get the information she needed, that automatically meant I couldn't log into the same website - even though my user ID & password are working fine. I'm not sure what she did after she hung up on me, but she sure didn't get the information she was looking for**
                                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                                X