Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My child has had a really crappy attitude the past couple days. Whiny, disobedient, not listening or following directions/rules, being a huge quitter (like coming to a slight rise on his tricycle, and sobbing and whining because he might actually have to push the pedals a wee bit harder to get over it), demanding, entitled, trying to order me around...today he ended up in time-out for hitting me on the shoulder ou of nowhere. 3 minutes turned into 10 because he kept getting up.

Husband has been gone 6am-8 pm the last two days...praying today isn't the same.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      I do hope you reported that to someone in charge... It sucks to fill out an incident report, but it's really the only option.

Hopefully it's just a bruise, though, and will be back to normal soon.

.... and the breath attack to deal with the unworthy and unrepentant would be nice, too.... >_>

^-.-^

My SM filed a report. I told her what happened when she came in the afternoon. I am pretty sure it is just bruised. If I do not need medical care they will just close the report. My boss decided it was better to file the report just in case it was worse than I thought.

Comment

• Oh gods! I'm so nervous and anxious for tonight. I start overnights tonight at the new store. I'm freaking out!
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          Oh gods! I'm so nervous and anxious for tonight. I start overnights tonight at the new store. I'm freaking out!
          You will do great!!! *breaks out pompoms* Cheers
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Sometimes I wish that I really was a dragon..one that could put everybody under my wings and protect them from the worries of the world, stupid people, and such.
            That is so sweet of you.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I tend to worry, a lot, about nothing..but latest worry is I might be loosing my big toe. Several months ago my toenail become infected..and I did everything the doctors told me to do..but it became obvious that the toenail had to go. So..I had it removed. Think it was a couple months ago. Again, did everything the doctors said to do..but currently the toe is big red angry looking. I've taken so many antibiotics (all doctor recommended, taken as ordered never missing one or not completing the whole dosage) it is not funny. *sighs* I really really do not need this.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                Oh gods! I'm so nervous and anxious for tonight. I start overnights tonight at the new store. I'm freaking out!
                You will do fine. It is normal to feel nervous going to a new store. Your old manager would not have put himself on the line if he did not feel you were ready for this.

Comment

• So I'm on my first break at my new store.... And I love it. I work with two older guys. They're nice as can be (again making me glad to be back in the south, people are nicer). It's chill. I've rung up a bunch of people. But not all at once. I've straighten several aisles already and folded for a front table.

Comment

• *crawl in and tries to avoid growling at anyone*

My boyfriend just destroyed one of my collectibles because he has a habit of turning to say something, then moving, before turning back to see where the hell he's going. >_< He just body checked a bookcase and knocked half of the things placed atop it to the floor, including a painted glass egg. I can't even count the number of people who he's almost slapped because he's turned around and feels the need to gesture in front of where he's standing without checking to make sure the way is clear.

I already lost most of my unicorn collection to a combination of my brother being a selfish asshole and my ex doing stupid shit with things in storage, so I'm really attached to the remainder.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Room for 1 more? I thought things had been going better with the ex...I thought there had been a chance...I was wrong. I have had my heart broken again....smashed really...

Comment

• GAH! So I finally got an e-mail regarding my webcourse. I signed up in May, but they only e-mailed us two weeks before the start of classes with our schedule. Basically, the online discussion period is smack dab in the middle of my Math class. If they had listed the damn time initially my schedule would not have allowed me to take both. So now I need to drop my webcourse, which means I have TWO openings in my schedule to fill. But I can't drop or add courses until my summer tuition finally comes in, though it looks like it will be in at the start of next week.

Still pretty positive i failed one of my summer courses, but that is all done, and I can't worry about it anymore. I just, REALLY, hope I don't get suspended or something. I only got accepted on probation after everything that happened at Other School. Why do I keep making stupid mistakes?!

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        So I'm on my first break at my new store.... And I love it. I work with two older guys. They're nice as can be (again making me glad to be back in the south, people are nicer). It's chill. I've rung up a bunch of people. But not all at once. I've straighten several aisles already and folded for a front table.
                        That's awesome DW. You definitely deserve a happy work environment to counteract all the roommate suck you have to go through. *offers up night night tea and sound blocking earplugs for when you get off work in the morning.*
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Thanks hinakiba777! I love my new position and my new store and my night shift coworkers.
                          I hope all your schedule stuff gets sorted.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            I tend to worry, a lot, about nothing..but latest worry is I might be loosing my big toe. Several months ago my toenail become infected..and I did everything the doctors told me to do..but it became obvious that the toenail had to go. So..I had it removed. Think it was a couple months ago. Again, did everything the doctors said to do..but currently the toe is big red angry looking. I've taken so many antibiotics (all doctor recommended, taken as ordered never missing one or not completing the whole dosage) it is not funny. *sighs* I really really do not need this.
                            Oh dear ... this is also one of my nightmares [being diabetic losing body parts and going blind pretty much trump any other fear.]

Have you added in soaking in hot water with epsom salts? I know it is an old wives take remedy but it does seem to help with small localized infections. At worst it just uses wet heat therapy to make the foot feel better, at best it helps draw out any small pockets of infection.
                            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Just irony: As we are discovering that the diverter valve on our new shower head unit is too small and failing to allow decent waterflow in our shower the weather outside is bad enough our driveway (and most of the local roads) are flooded.
                              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• It may be an old wives tale..but the doctors seem to believe it, they have asked me to soak my foot 3 times a day. I have been..so far it is not helping. *crosses fingers*
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X