Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *comes in and heads straight for Mytical, cuddling him tightly* Then I'll whisper in your ear and drown them out so you can't hear them any more.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical* You are good, sir.

My head is doing odd things, and I wanted to go to church tomorrow. Grrr. I'm having some trouble doing anything more fantastic than being a couch potato.

I think I need a new head. This one's broken.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm getting a frakking sinus infection again. Second in 2 weeks. Blarg. But I went to the doctor on Friday and he prescribed me an antidepressant (at my request and my nurse mother's reccomedation) so things are starting to look up.
        Plus, my roommate (who has been giving me hell for almost a year now) is thinking of moving back to Wisconsin. She talked to her grandparents and they are willing to help her get the therapy she needs if she does move back (she can't do *anything* on her own).
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *Cuddles dragon_wings* I hope your sinus infection clears up soon. I hope that roomie can do the move and get into therapy fairly quickly as well; I think both of you will be a helluva lot happier. What does it mean for your living arrangement though?
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
            I'm getting a frakking sinus infection again. Second in 2 weeks. Blarg. But I went to the doctor on Friday and he prescribed me an antidepressant (at my request and my nurse mother's reccomedation) so things are starting to look up.
            Plus, my roommate (who has been giving me hell for almost a year now) is thinking of moving back to Wisconsin. She talked to her grandparents and they are willing to help her get the therapy she needs if she does move back (she can't do *anything* on her own).

I hope you feel better soon. I too have been dealing with sinus crap. Currently on round 2 antibiotics for 2 weeks this time. I found out I still had a sinus infection when I had to go to the doctor for what I thought was a nasty migraine. I had to wear sunglasses all day at work last Friday due to light sensitivity on truck day. I did tell my bosses what was going on because I kept getting light-headed. I put up the tobacco products and our EXA actually did a large chunk of the candy for me. One week into the 2nd round of meds and I am finally starting to feel better. Did you get any meds for your sinuses yet?

Comment

• Well, I've lost my disability claim, and with it, my last chance for financial survival.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• <sigh>
                And so the aftermath of my dear Grandma's passing begins re: heirlooms...

Grandma didn't write a will, so according to law the assets of the estate are to be divided between her children (Ma Zel and her two older brothers). Oldest Brother has appointed himself as executor of the estate.

I don't know about the specifics, but this I know:

- Oldest Brother has full access to all financial accounts
                - Oldest Brother has denied Next-Oldest Brother the right to stay at Grandma's house despite the fact that Next-Oldest Brother needs to stay in town and cannot go to his own house at the moment (work related)
                - Oldest Brother's daughter is currently selling Grandma's silverware, china and furniture at very low prices online.

Me senses a major shit-storm a-comin'....
                A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• If anyone other than Oldest Brother want anything left and it not to all be liquidated, you need to get some sort of injunction or something, yesterday.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Kristev View Post
                    Well, I've lost my disability claim, and with it, my last chance for financial survival.
                    Kristev, I'm so sorry. Is there no appeal, nothing you can do?
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      If anyone other than Oldest Brother want anything left and it not to all be liquidated, you need to get some sort of injunction or something, yesterday.

^-.-^
                      I've already notified Ma Zel. What happens later, it's up to her.
                      A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        Kristev, I'm so sorry. Is there no appeal, nothing you can do?
                        I would advise approaching a disability lawyer, they take 25% of any backpay, but they will tell him if it can be won...
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I have a lawyer. This was for the hearing. Now all that's left is actual court.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• /BE crawls under the blankets 'acuz she is cold.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Sweet jumping Jebus, now I know why roomie is going through keyboards like kleenex ... we have the same eee pc - she is in there hammering away so it sounds like a freeking typewriter

She is in the living room soaking up some nice warm from the woodstove and we are watching the election returns and generally hanging out.

I fear for her poor eee pc, I can't see how its tiny little keyboard can take this punishment for much longer
                              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Hubs told me point blank that my holiday depression ruins his happy christmas. And that he's perfectly fine with dropping me off at a shelter until the holidays are over.

Add to that the holiday glut of orders I have right now with the housework and kids backtalking and screaming at me.

Right now daughter is having a full-on meltdown in my newly cleaned sewing room, destroying an entire morning of work and screaming "I hate you mommy!" over and over.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X