This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
    Hubs told me point blank that my holiday depression ruins his happy christmas. And that he's perfectly fine with dropping me off at a shelter until the holidays are over.

What the hell is wrong with him. He abuse you (verbally), you talk to him, he improves for a few weeks and then he reach an even lower level.

On the other hand you have the opportunity of having a holiday without him and the children. Is there a nice shelter in Key West?

Comment

• He thinks I make up my depression because I'm a drama queen

He doesn't know that I'm packing a bag and leaving him the Saturday before Christmas.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        If anyone other than Oldest Brother want anything left and it not to all be liquidated, you need to get some sort of injunction or something, yesterday.

^-.-^
        Update on my earlier reply: Ma Zel is on it - VERY on it, since I notified her yesterday (the online sales ads were posted on OBD's frigging FACEBOOK WALL of all places ). So my guess is that she has already called OB sometimes today to find exactly out what's happening, and she'll keep an eye out for other online sales ads and take screenshots.

There's a Division of Property meeting later this month where the assets are going to be finally divided. Ma Zel cannot attend herself, but she'll make sure to write a letter to the attorney who will be handling the meeting, with her documentation of liquidated inventory enclosed

EDIT: Also, sending my biggest hugs to Kristev and Kanalah. My worries are no way bigger than theirs at this moment, I hope everything sorts out right for them.
        Last edited by NorthernZel; 11-07-2012, 08:22 PM.
        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• Good for you, Kanalah.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• *hugs to all that need it*
            I have a sinus infection, at least one bruised rib, and a migraine. I'm trying to control my coughs to not hurt my ribs but everything hurts them.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *brings cinnamon rolls cooked by somebody not-sick*

My family hates me. I know my first clue should have been when they lost custody when I was a minor, but it's still a shock somehow. And I have a sinus infection and it was my birthday yesterday and I shouldn't have bothered driving across the state to spend it with them.

At least I have the best long-lost sister in the world, even if she got a screwed-up family, too. And this place. You people rock, and I'm glad there's somewhere safe to vent when needed. Thanks.

Comment

• Quoth Maria View Post
                At least I have the best long-lost sister in the world, even if she got a screwed-up family, too. .
                her family can't be too screwd up. she's got you as a sister

Comment

• Omg. My roommate from hell might actually be leaving. And before thanksgiving. Hurray.
                  She called her dad today and it looks like he will be buying plane tickets.
                  I can't wait until she's gone. This apartment will be so much more livable. And I'll have more space.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Kanalah - If I was anywhere near you I'd give your hubby a talking to. Seriously bad man.

(Sorry for the late reply, I haven't seen this thread for ages due to skipping stuff).

As for me not only is my boss now asking for my sick notes (probably just procedure) I've just gone and had a chest x-ray and been told that if I get *any* worse I'm to ask my doctor for more drugs. Most reassuring....
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Not a bad thing, but this new medicine the neurologist put me on has me very groggy, so a blanket fort is the perfect place to curl up and sleep. Mind is in more of a fog then usual though.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Can I hide here? I'm tired of being sick. 2 bouts of flu in the last month and a never ending cough. I'll just hide in the corner, so i don't infect anybody.

Comment

• Who the hell takes prescription drugs from a neighbor, puts them in a ziploc baggie on the kitchen counter next to the thanksgiving meal?

Apparently my family.

Gma's neighbor gave her some muscle relaxants to help her sleep. (this is the other side of the family, however Gma on mom's side *shares* prescription drugs also. Sorry, but massive pet peeve of mine.)

So we're just getting home and I get a call from my aunt saying that Gma had pills and she thinks my daughter took them and I need to go to the ER tonight.

We called poison control, and they told us to keep daughter awake and watch her. She's acting like her normal chatterbox self. Now she's honest to a fault so I asked her. "Did you eat something out of a baggie?"

"There was orange candy."

"Yes honey did you eat it?"

"No! It was yucky!"

"What did you do with it?"

"I put it in the stove."

So another phone call to Gma, who still cannot locate the pills. She lifts the cover on her stove and yep, 3 orange pills.

I am still freaking pissed off.

Hubs says now he understand why I say I'm a genetic sport. He says I'm the only one in the family with any sense.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm glad your daughter turned out OK although I'm sure she gave you some grey hairs after all that.
                            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Today is not good.

*snuggles under the blankets*
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Kanalah, glad your daughter is ok. Hope you told Gma to be more careful!

If my husband doesn't stop telling me what I feel or will/won't do he's going to get a shock or two.

Earlier in the week it was telling me that I wasn't allowed to find a certain comedy duo of actors grating and annoying enough not to want to watch the rest of the film and now its about what I will/won't put on the christmas list. I'm sure there has been some other minor ones lately too but those two are really grating on me right now.
                                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                                X