This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mishi View Post
    *Pulls Dawnfire in* So, what flavour Tim-Tams are we talking about?

... I love you Lupo, cocoa please!
    What ever flavour you like and it's never ending!!!!

Comment

• Forecasters are saying that this winter could be the coldest which Euroe has seen in 1000 years.

Pile on more blankets we are going to need them!

But fear not.I have seen The Day After Tomorrow and know that the sensible thing to do is stay in the Library.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• *rattles a bag of lettuce so the piggies come running so she can round them up"
        *dives (very carefully) back into the fort with piggies and Chai tea.. and a couple of balls of sparkly yarn for Magpie*

I've got horrible back pain today, and I have to go to the dentist to have old fillings replaced
        I went to bed far too early yesterday because I was tired & head-achy, spent too long there so hence the back
        I never learn!

Re the weather report, I use the old fashioned way of telling what a winter will be like that's not usually wrong.. look at how many berries there are on trees & bushes. There were lots last year & look to be even more this year
        Last edited by Cazzi; 10-07-2010, 07:15 AM. Reason: fingers don't work this morning
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I'm going to go find the middle of the fort, so that if they want to drag me kicking and screaming out they have to work for it. Don't mind the blanket-covered lump.

Comment

• *Doesn't mind the blanket covered lump*

I'm going to go raid the tea-box, anybody want something? I'm allergic to cinnamon and citrus so if you want that you'll have to make it yourself, otherwise I'm warming up the kettle.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• :: grabs his iPod and his good headphones and crawls on in ::

Hi everyone! Oooooh... It's so nice and warm and cozy in here!

Comment

• Hi!
                Want a stuffed animal to cuddle with? I have lots of dragons, unicorns, and octopuses.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm hiding from boyfriend's alcoholic friend who has been kicked out by his wife and is coming here for a few days.
                  Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• I think I might have to leave the fort for Friday and Saturday. Summer-like weather, the last we'll see until probably next.....May.

Ok, that just depressed me. Back in, I guess.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Meh..

:: crawls in and hides ::
                      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                        Dibs on the middle part! That way there's no kitty drool or tail whipping. That completely sums up my experience with big cats.
                        Have at it. (But my boy doesn't drool.)
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Where's that hot tea?

I have a cough and sore throat and now I'm losing my hearing too.

Hubby's gonna have to drag me to the clinic and I hate Drs. No offense to any here. All the ones in my area are morons and don't listen to me.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• i haz plushies from the fairs i went to

i gotz

seal, fish, pig, pug, and banana

Comment

• Does anyone know what the word "defenestration" means?

Let's just be glad the windows in my office building don't open.

*crawls in and takes a nap*
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Does anyone know what the word "defenestration" means?

Let's just be glad the windows in my office building don't open.

*crawls in and takes a nap*
                                Who did you want to throw out the window?
                                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                                X