Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Pokes head through fort entrance* have you got room for one more? I need to hide for a while; one of my relatives is in a horrid situation and there is nothing I can do to fix it.

Eisha I hope tings work out for your friend and Mythical I hope you mange to get a router.

*Crawls under blankets crying*

Comment

• Fuck! My digestive system has been feeling quite mutinous lately. Idk what's the matter (stomach bug, virus, food poisoning) but I'm miserable. It worse then when I got food poisoning the week of my birthday. *whimpers* I'm just gonna curl up over in the corner and hope I feel better soon.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• On top of my previous post I just found out that one of my best friends has been disowned by her father... For not hiding her transgender status. *rage* *stabbity*
        Luckily I live on the east coast and he lives in the Midwest. He's just been racking up reasons for me to punch him lately. *growls and bares her teeth*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• No good deed goes unpunished.

I promised a sister & brother I would dub some LPs to CD & MP3 for them...

7 hours of high school choir and children's Sunday School...

The SS songs are from 64 & 69 and very beat up. I'm running nearly two edits per second to clip out the pops and crossfade the merges... And that's after all the filtering/fixing my editing program (Audio Cleaning Lab) can do...

Eeeeee! Eeeeee! Eeeeee! Eeeeee!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm sick, I'm whiny, and my shop needs to have some sales.

*burrows into the corner*
            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-02-2011, 02:17 AM. Reason: because commas are our friends...
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Well, that was an awful lot of work for me to go to to host one of those home parties (for a company that sells food products) for only one friend to show up when at least 2 or 3 more had said they were coming and planning to bring others. I had to prepare a whole bunch of food ahead of time and most of the leftovers are back in the fridge. One friend did write me this morning that she was sick so she's off the hook, but wtf to the others...this is why I hate planning things. I'm exhausted and depressed and it's too warm out right now to cuddle in blankets...maybe after the sun sets.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs BTDT*
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----

Comment

• Thanks RP. I guess if that's my biggest problem right now I'm pretty lucky, eh?
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I just want to hide until March. Or April.

Only two horrible days of snow into December and I am fucking sick of it already. Everyone's trying to kill me.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                      Thanks RP. I guess if that's my biggest problem right now I'm pretty lucky, eh?
                      Maybe so, but still. What turkeys they are.
                      -----

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                        Maybe so, but still. What turkeys they are.
                        Yeah...nice turkeys, but turkeys just the same

Comment

• Trying to get a shameless art thief banned on DeviantArt.

About a week or so ago I received a message from a fellow Deviant about a possible art thief with a link to her page. Sure enough, every.single.one of the drawings in her gallery was stolen from other Deviants (the dead giveaway was the amazing range of different art styles). I myself was able to track down one drawing to the original artist--the idiot thief didn't realize that what at first appeared to be some random nonsense writing on the drawing was actually the artist's real name.

The stolen drawings are taken down but for whatever reason the thief isn't banned (WTF?). I figured if she was stupid enough to steal once, she'd do it again. Guess what? She did. Yesterday she put up a dozen photographs she stole off the web, all with an amazing range of subjects and styles. But stupid is as stupid does. So far I've been able to prove that two of the photos are stolen, which include a photo of supermodel Helena Christensen taken by Herb Ritts!!!!

I've sent e-mails to Herb Ritts' people and to the original artist of the other stolen photo. I really really hope she's banned for good this time (though as of this writing her damn page is still up) and gets in huge trouble for stealing from Herb Freakin' Ritts.
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• I want my mommy.

I feel like I've failed at everything, despite trying so hard. I'm going to wind up in an abusive home with even less than I had when I left it 10 years ago. I started a jewelry business, which, of course, isn't taking off. Can't have something actually work! Nope! Gotta be a failure.

Why the hell do I get out of bed. Do I do something besides need assistance every second? No...I can't think of it, anyway.

-----

Comment

• RP, I didn't start a quilt shop to actually make money, I just like making quilts.

Etsy can be hard to do well...are you "pimping" your shop out everywhere? I'm on FB but just as a business and all I do is post about quilts, sales, fabric, etc.

I know a lot of the time I feel like a waste of space, I just do my best to help people and that makes me feel better.

Do you need a quilt?
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'd love a quilt, but can't afford one.

I need life to stop finding ways to kick me and break me. If I really do break, I'm screwed...!
                                -----

Comment

Working...
                                X