Clear All

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Good news: I've got a second job, an office job. Part time, M-F 6-11 AM. May go full-time and permanent, but I won't know for sure until December. I'm using the income to suppliment my other part-time job at the fabric store, so between the two I'm very close to 40 hours a week. $$$!!!

Bad news: I don't have a full day off on the schedule for the next two weeks and don't foresee one until Thanksgiving. And we're getting into the busy season at the fabric store (people are making both Halloween costumes and Christmas gifts, so lines are getting long and folks are starting to complain. Gosh, a fabric store busy before Halloween, whodathunkit?!).

I think a jacuzzi would be a nice addition to the blanket fort...
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Oooo a jacuzzi sounds nice.

So I have a new rum to try, anyone want to help me to release The Kraken?

Comment

• I've always wanted to try rum. Pour me a shot, please!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Oooh, I like rum and Pepsi...it's good...

Although I'd rather have a screwdriver. But ONLY if it's red vodka...'cause then it looks like a sunset and 'tis pretty.

I also want to cuddle a guinea pig.

And I want some bagel bites 'cause I noticed my roomies got some at Costco. But it's one a.m. Late snacking is bad.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I haz sadder The poor pigeon did die but at least I was holding him and comforting him at the time and he didnt die alone on the cold concrete in the street.
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Awww that poor dear birdie *hugs* at least you got to show him a bit of love and give him comfort.

Comment

• Poor little pigeon.

So...*burrows into tiny fluffy corner of blanket fort* I think imma just stay here the rest of my life, if that's cool.
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• You can't stay forever, at some point you'll need to venture out to use the potty, we don't want that kind of thing happening in here.

Comment

• :: Adds a palatial bathroom wing to the CS Blanket fort. ::

What? It needed to be done.
                      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Yay, bathroom wing! *burrows and scurries to be closer to that*
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• :: climbs over, under, and around everyone else to be the first to take the new bathroom wing for a test drive ::

:: goes in, locks door::

:: comes out 20 minutes later with an odd little smile of satisfaction on his face ::

Comment

• *snuggles in and brings Butterscotch Pie* Nothing like Thanksgiving dinner to remind me why I only like to see my family on occasion. It's not just the aunts and uncles who pick at me. It's the little ones. They LOVE me SO MUCH! They climb on me, and drag me in six directions at once. Demanding piggyback rides, and stories. And that's coming from the 9 year old children as well as the 3 and 5 year old ones. That much affection can be painful. I literally had 3 kids hanging off of me today. And yesterday one of them jumped on my back and RUINED A BRAND NEW TRENCH COAT.

*hides*
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                              And yesterday one of them jumped on my back and RUINED A BRAND NEW TRENCH COAT.
                              How'd they manage that?
                              SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                              SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Awww *hugs TelephoneAngel and hinakiba* Poor pigeon and poor trenchcoat

*shares junk food* I'm still trying to figure out why we have a tonne of unopened junk food left from the weekend. Normally we have to make a second run during an ad break (Bathurst weekend).
                                My parents are driving down today, I'm staying in here for at least the next 3 weeks and praying that my mother doesn't show up on my doorstep. *hides*
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X