Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad to hear your Mom is doing better. We're all hoping / praying / sending good wishes for a speedy and thorough recovery for her!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Admin--**hugs** I'm sending good thoughts to your mom and your whole family. I hope she continues to improve.

Kia--you'll do great! I almost skipped my nursing school interview because I thought that there was no way I could ever compete with all the other people applying. I went, did great, and got in!

Comment

• *crawls into the fort and cuddles a plushie* I am so sore and tired. I did my first NIA class last Night, then did my first shift of work at Wally World today. I don't remember the last time i was this stiff and tired
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Thanks for all the advice everyone! Though it turns out he wasn't calling me to call me in to work...he was calling to find out what size jacket I wore for my safety award this year. But when 99% of the time he calls me to call me in, what can ya expect? :P

Comment

• *grabs something to cuddle*

Wait...what did I grab?

I don't feel good. And I have a test online today. That's gonna be really hard. Fuuuuuuuck.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I am so tired of squabbling, bickering, finger-pointing and blame-laying. Kindergarteners are better behaved. I'm gonna go crawl into the corner and curl up. Anybody got an extra plushie I can squeeze?
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• How's this lovely stuffed penguin? *proffers*
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I still have Zoey's stuffed bunny that she used to sleep with when she was a wee kitten.

*offers Bunny*

I've still not gotten all my totes worked through for this week and I have to order tomorrow for Monday. The endcap has to be changed by next Tuesday for the Wednesday ad, we can't depend on MA to show up (she came in Monday and Tuesday - called out Wednesday and came back in today but was sent home early and don't know if she'll come in tomorrow.)

I was supposed to have had help working this week's truck, but then those two managers decided to not let her come in, I still have totes to work, and next week I'm handling the scanning duties.

I need more than hugs . . .
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                    *grabs something to cuddle*

Wait...what did I grab?
                    Somebody just grabbed my backside! Was it you!

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooo, of course not. It was this uh...*searches* guinea piggy, yeah.
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• How about taking that game of Grabass over to the Pervfest Thread so some of us can nap?
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Or into the Lupo thread. Plenty of grabass over there as well....though usually we're focused more on the chest area...

Comment

• I did only grab the guinea piggie. I want to nap with a guinea pig blankie.

Also long-distance relationships are hard.
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs Eisa* Yes, they are but they can be worth the effort.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Thanks for the plushies! (passes bottle of brandy)
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X