Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not in need of the blanket fort at the moment, but I wanted to drop off cinnamon rolls and lemon cake that my friend gave me today, if anyone needs sweets...

Comment

• I will be dropping off lots of veg soup & chicken, lamb, pork & beef casseroles later.
      My freezer defrosted

I have a lot of cooking to do today, it wasn't very empty
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *covers Cazzi with fluffy things*

*surreptitiously steals piggies* I er...need some cuddles?
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• that's ok, just keep feeding the skinny one green treats, she lost a lot of weight being poorly. She'll cuddle you forever for parsley & chives
          Arp happens!

Comment

• *giggles* Ok. Can do!

*cuddles piggies happily*
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• that's only me in here that you can't see.

I walked out of my dicsiplinary meeting it was that bad.

cuddles piggies and pijjies and hedgies.
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                I walked out of my dicsiplinary meeting it was that bad.
                Oh no

I'll share my coffee ice cream with you later, tesco man hasn't brought it yet.
                Arp happens!

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                  This guy basically took up 6 months of my life stringing me along, and now he's texting me again being passive aggressive?
                  Sounds like what my ex did...the guy had plenty of grandiose plans (like moving here with no savings, no job and expecting to move in with me rent-free...not in Boston, pal) but never thought anything through. Because I have magical long-term planning abilities I was the evil one.

*sets up annex* I have a coffeemaker in here, if anyone wants to use it feel free.

I know mom wants me to contribute to the rent, but it seems like more money is being appropriated than should be...I don't have a problem with paying my share, just be up-front on how much you're asking for.

I've been really nice by not charging interest for the past 4 years on the grandparents' medical bills that I was pigeonholed into putting on my credit card, I was told in 2007 I'd be paid back (approximately 3/4 of my current student loans, which I could REALLY use right now).

*is broke again and dreading asking dad for more $...I already owe him my first year's salary when I get a job, what he gave me last month was supposed to last me until Christmas and I had it all budgeted*
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Anyone got any ginger ale?

I threw up. I'm 99% sure because I took my doxycycline without food. Any time a med says you CAN take it with food...I NEED to take it with food. Or THIS happens.

P.S. It's disturbing when it's pink. stupid gatorade.
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                      Anyone got any ginger ale?
                      *hands Eisa some Vernor's*

Feel better soon hon.
                      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Thanks, hon. I'm skipping classes the rest of the day and apparently just going to lie on the couch. I hate that the today show is on, but I don't wanna get up.
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• There must be something more interesting on...
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• You should change the channel for me.
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• It's going to snow on Wednesday.

Who has the horse tranquilizers? I'm going to need to be in a coma for this one.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• *digs in big bag of things*
                                Here's horse tranquilizers, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, some Airheads (just not the red ones), trick-or-treat collection of chocolatey goodies, and a blankie-wrapped Ryuu. She's cold and needs cuddles.
                                I'm working on a new dragon!
                                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X