Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds we'll get Fox back before tomorrow night?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      What are the odds we'll get Fox back before tomorrow night?
      Low.

Here. Have more booze.

Comment

• Why me? All I wanted was a nice, semi quiet night at work tonight. I didn't want to have a $52.00 mystery!

Comment

• Save me a space. Going back to work tomorrow after taking off 2 and half mental health days. Literally.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Holy. Freaking. Crap. *dives back into the fort and clings to someone* I woke up to it being 34 degrees. It is freakin' cold today. I hate being cold.
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• So I quit work.After walking out yesterday I realised that most mornings I wake up feeling sick at the thought of another day at work.It shouldn't be like that.It never used to be like that.

They phoned at lunchtime today to ask where I was I replied "not coming back to your shithole".Union rep said he would help but to be honest I can't even face the thought of all that.

So.OH.

Now what?
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                Now what?
                It isn't the end of the world. You will probably find that you get more energy in a couple of days, now that the hellhole isn't draining you every day.
                Enjoy the holiday. Talk with the union and get the help they are offering, it will be fine.

Comment

• Feeling ignored and lonely today......

I can haz cuddles, pweeze?
                  I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• *sends the high 80s/low 90s weather to everyone else*

Sigh. I'm halfway through one semester and already fed up with the games my school is playing with me. I'm going to hide in the blanket fort for the afternoon. I don't want to deal with reality for awhile.

Comment

• climbs back in to avoid another break down. seriously contemplating to move back to texas with my friend and go to washington with her.

Comment

• *cuddles Severen*

goes poking for a good corner. Last week SUCKED and this one isn't looking much better. Don't know if I will have a job come the first of the year. Have so much to do before going to Oregon this weekend. And I know I will worry about my work getting done because I work with a bunch of idiots

I just want to go home and curl up and scream and cry. I don't know what is wrong with me.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth LexiaFira View Post
                          climbs back in to avoid another break down. seriously contemplating to move back to texas with my friend and go to washington with her.
                          I highly recommend WA... Me and the awesome heathen children (of DOOM tm) are here. That makes it a pretty cool place to be.
                          hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                          1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                          2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                          3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                            I just want to go home and curl up and scream and cry. I don't know what is wrong with me.
                            Add a craving for ice cream or pho (my comfort foods, not at the same time )and that sounds like me when I'm exhausted and/or stressed. I hope Oregon is a break/vacation for you.

Comment

• Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
                              I highly recommend WA... Me and the awesome heathen children (of DOOM tm) are here. That makes it a pretty cool place to be.
                              WA is awesome indeed. I used to live there before my dad got a job offer here in CO. I do miss it, especially this one bakery in Seattle. That place had *the* best cinnamon rolls ever. Ever. I wish I could remember the name of it.
                              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• I just want to go home and curl up and scream and cry. I don't know what is wrong with me.
                                Stress. I know the feeling. Here, have some espresso! Nice and hot and daaaarrrrk.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X