Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my tummy has officially rebelled against ever eating McDonald's again. TMI: I just had to spend an hour in the bathroom. Being horribly ill.

That was awful.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I'm surprised it took your stomach this long to do that. It's pretty much a standard effect of McD's. It would seem that once you move out of the "Happy Meal" years, your digestive system can't handle it anymore.

I still snicker about places that offer those little burgers they call "sliders." Because in high school, that's what a lot of kids called McDonald's burgers.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Well--it's been a catch-as-catch-can for a couple years. But I've been trying to eat more properly, and that probably didn't help.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• About the only edible thing at my local mcDonalds is the fries. I count myself lucky that my kids don't scream for food everytime we pass one.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I am just going to be in the corner rocking back and forth muttering. Don't mind me.

Hubby has an interview at the college he works at for a full time job (currently part time there and the place I work, my aunt and uncle insurance business).

I would like him to get this. Is there anyway to transfer his nerves to me over long distance?

and where is the person with the shots?
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Eeh, my "stomach reset" diet isn't working out too well. Turns out the only way I can keep red meat of ANY sort inside me for more than a half our is for it to be teriyaki seasoned, must be an enzyme of some sort. I've been eating teriyaki jerky all day and I'm fine. I ate some rice yesterday and threw up, so I know the bland food thing isn't working out too well.
              Hubby told me to just eat what I'm craving when I crave it, don't eat meals anymore or anything like that. I think I'll just do that instead of trying only bland things.

However, after drinking a 1 quart thing of haterade (new blueberry pomegranate flavor=yummy!) I feel less sticky inside, so I think that's positive.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• my heart hurts, and in the emotional sense. cries out still that it can't be true and yet each day brings me further from the lies. hes still gone, he's not coming back and i don't want to go forward, i want to stay here staring at the cell phone drowning in the belief that if i will it to, a text will come....sad sad delusion-ed little girl that i am

counseling isn't helping...emotionally its like i have my hands to my head shaking while screaming no no no!

Comment

• I blueberry pomegranate-flavored gatorade.

My head's starting to kill me again, even though I took painkillers. -pouts- Not fair. And I know it's not like a medication rebound headache 'cause I try to be really careful about that.
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• too hot for blankets
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      too hot for blankets
                      Too right, but it's climate-controlled in here, so join us.

I'm an evil villain because I told the husband this morning at 9:20 (when he woke me up) that I did not want to jump out of bed, hit the shower and go to the flea market with him, "before it got too hot". This is Florida, it's always too hot, and I'm sorry, I just really did not want to go to the flea market today. So I guess he's not talking to me now. It's not surprising, he does this all the time and I should be proud of myself for saying no, but my anxiety and depression keeps me from feeling good about asserting myself.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• -snorgles-

Eurgh. I'm happy to help people, but I hate when it plants memories back in my head of when I'd count up all the pills I had handy. Oh well. That should go away soon, hopefully.
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• My kingdom for a nap. And a very large stick to hit my coworker with. Starts this morning with bitching about not remember the last vacation she had. Now mind you she look a long weekend 2 weeks ago.

Now the hubby and I on the other hand haven't had a vacation lasting more then 2 days since at least 2009 and that wasn't the best vacation since our email provider decided to change our settings, middle of the Mojave we are screwing with our email.

I am going to the corner and sleeping
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *gently hug-tackles Eisa*
                            It'll get better hon. I'm actually able to take pills by myself now without breaking down in tears. It will take a while though.

I just got a plushie Toothless in the mail today so I'm adding him to the snuggle pile.

I'm so upset about these stupid cats I've neglected my poor lizard all day. I need some Ryuu cuddles.
                            My headache is not going away, this is the third straight day of headache. Luckily I have a whole box of Starbursts and skittles so I don't have to go downstairs until I need to take a shower.
                            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I hate my job! I wanna to back to school but my parents are being less then supportive. Gods I'm dying slowing going to work at the drugstore 5 days a week.

I'm gonna go curl up in the corner and sob. *grabs her stuffed animal bunny rabbit*
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Midnight12 View Post
                                counseling isn't helping...emotionally its like i have my hands to my head shaking while screaming no no no!
                                *hugs you*

*offers chocolate and tissues*

*hugs again*

1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X