Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not dying anymore, but I still have a headache and my face hurts.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *Hugs Morgana and B-E* I can has a piggie too? Sooo tired from taking Bubbles to the E.R.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I needs a piggie, too. Something soft and cuddly and fluffy and sweet.

My head hurts. I have a research paper due in six weeks that's supposed to be either 10 pages or 20. And I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do with it, as my prof sucks at explaining what she wants.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• ER?! What happened?

---
          "I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet."
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Alright guys, apparently my brother in law wants to beat me up...for reals. Can I hide in here? You will protect me, right?
            ...I brought chocolate cupcakes as bribery.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *protects zombiequeen* I shall kick his ass if he shows up in here, you're safe!

*noms a chocolate cupcake*
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Zombie, you don't need to bribe us to do something like that!!!
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *Reinforces blanketfort walls* I'm with Eisa and Becks on this, but I never pass up chocolate cupcakes, thankies *noms cake-y goodness*
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *dual-wields knitting needles* Alright, I got this. Must defend the cupcakes! I mean...Zombie. Right.

(yes, I'm learning to knit!)

Comment

• *Mytical assumes guard gargoyle stance at entrance to blanket fort* No worries, just ask half the people who work here, nobody gets by me. They always are when I can tell them where they were, what they were doing, and when.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *loans Mytical her samurai sword* No need for bribes in a case like that!

Comment

• I want a samurai sword...

Or not, it would probably not be good if it were in my hands.
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Don't wanna go to work. I'm exhausted (yeah, what else is new? ) and they have me working in a department I loathe.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Called in sick last night (yes, I'm really sick, didn't just call in to be lazy). I think my boss is actually kinda mad at me for calling in at the last minute. But what can I do? I was feeling alright when I went to bed, and slept until about 2 hours before work. I woke up, was NOT feeling alright, and decided to call rather than show up, work half the night, then go home.

He actually has people working 18!!!! hours to cover for me...which, in the trucking industry, is sorta illegal. I panicked and told him I'd rather work sick than put them through that...he insisted, saying if I was sick I should stay home. So I felt guilty...until the fever and congestion really kicked in and I felt pretty miserable.

Feeling a little better right now, so I'm going to try like hell to make this party tonight, even if I don't get active. I'll probably look creepier anyway, sitting around sniffling behind a mask and not saying much...

Comment

• *dives into back corner away from door*
                                Well, I had an alright night last night, had fun and got a rubber T-rex. Unfortunately, brother-in-law showed up at church today, and we were sitting in the same row as mum-in-law so he had to walk by us. I was teaching Children's church, so I got to go into another building and there I had a lighter and scissors and stuff, but according to hubby, his brother was quiet all during church, and his mum just started talking to him after, and he was saying nasty stuff about me. She kind of nodded to my husband to just leave, because she was beyond pissed. He heard her tell him not to talk like that about me anymore, because he's threatening to hurt me still. Then after he (husband) got me from the other building and we were getting ready to leave, brother in law left big church and started walking towards us, until he saw my grandma (she's almost blind but you do not make her angry) so he walked off.
                                Dad told hubby to stay home with me in case brother-in-law shows up here. Hubby's out back with a chainsaw and my mum moved the shotgun from her room to out by the door. If I hear anything from him now, I'm supposed to call the police because nobody in my family is playing his game anymore. Can I borrow a kitty to snuggs with?
                                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X