Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tea stash is where? feel like crap and was at work all weekend. There are downsides being married to your company's IT person.

And my car is being really stubborn.

Curls up with my bunny, cow and bear and under the blankets that my mom has made me. I have extras.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
      This is making me feel like you're passing out quarts of ice cream with guinea pigs stuck inside them. Which would be awesome...although probably renders the ice cream rather inedible...what with all the piggie fur...
      Anything is possible in the virtual world
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *Passes Elspeth a strong, hot, sweet cup of tea and hugs everyone*

I'm all worn out, been busy since Friday morning, so my house is a mess and I'm soooo tired.

Thought I should also say that I'm not near the BIG cyclone, but I'm praying that my grandpa, uncle and my uncle's family will be okay.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Having fibromyalgia really really sucks. Especially when you are at work and your store does almost three times the amount of business in with 2/3 less staff then you need. I need a fuzzy blanket and a hot tub with really warm water.

Comment

• Hot tub and a rubber ducky coming up!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I bring fluffy blankets, pillows, Lady Baltimore cake and hot chocolate. Also my kitty who loves to cuddle and purr.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Pulling the blanket over me and staying in here forever. If anyone really cares, I am staying well over in a corner away from everyone because I am just tired of people and not being able to believe or trust anymore. FMOL!!!

(That would be F**k my online life...and I think you know who you are.)
                Last edited by Ree; 02-02-2011, 10:26 AM.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• *Passes yummy food and drinks to Ree* You can borrow one of my puppies if it will help.

Comment

• *lays down a trail of greens to lead cuddly piggies over to Ree*
                    I told them to watch where they nibble!
                    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Thanks.

Piggies and puppies definitely cheer things up.
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Looking at everyone, I know my problems are smaller.

Last Sunday, I came down with viral Gastroenteritis. Most of last week was not fun. I'm just now getting back up to the desire to do stuff again.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Oh you had it too? We got smacked with that a few weeks ago. Thankfully the kids got over it within 2 days, but Rugz and I were down for a week each (With minimal overlap). Maxolon and Imodium are the most wonderful medications ever!
                          Hope you get your strength back soon!

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                            Pulling the blanket over me and staying in here forever. If anyone really cares, I am staying well over in a corner away from everyone because I am just tired of people and not being able to believe or trust anymore. FMOL!!!

(That would be F**k my online life...and I think you know who you are.)
                            I'm sorry. *hugs* *offers chocolate, and cookies and soup and....a kittycat* Cats are lovely to snuggle.
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• The thought of having to go out in the damn snow tomorrow to get to work is seriously bumming me out. There aren't enough nasty words in the English language to describe how sick I am of snow, and it really doesn't help that our "good neighbor" aka the church down the street, DOESN'T SHOVEL THEIR G*DDAMN F**KIN' SIDEWALKS FOR DAYS AT A TIME.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Haven't needed the blanket as much lately. In the beginnings of a new relationship, and just haven't had that bad of days. So I'll just leave a box of kittens at the entrance, so everybody can have some kittens to cuddle. Don't worry, they will be taken care of when not cuddling
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X