This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth XCashier
    I think mostly black with red tips might look cool.
    Agreed. And if I had the skill I would. Cause that'd look badass!
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• If anyone needs me I'll be over in the corner trying to sleep. Zzzzz.

Comment

• *looking for one of my otter plushies or the iguana* I'm tired. We've all had a lousy week. My 2.2 liter water jug hates me. I miss Plaid.

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        Here's Bunneh trying to help me decided whether to use my new red nail polish or just go with plain black.
        I have various shades of dark blue here in Green Bay and Bonduel, plus some other colors and glitter nail polish.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I don't have any nail polish. I got rid of it several years ago. I miss it now, but I think mainly because I want to paint my daughter's nails.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *flops under fort, hides under pillows* people at work tell me to be assertive, then sabotage my schedule, and then are mad when I get stressed out. Am I going crazy? *adds another pillow to the pile and burrows deeper*
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• My stuffed bear Elgen is a good listener and can give some good advice at times. Anyone want to borrow him?
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                My stuffed bear Elgen is a good listener and can give some good advice at times. Anyone want to borrow him?
                Only if he's good at housework.

I could use a good masseur though. Is he good at back rubs? My right shoulder is aching and so's my neck.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Yeah where the cute guys with the massage oil? My whole upper body is one big bruise after wrestling with a near 5 year old for 5 hours last night.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                    Yeah where the cute guys with the massage oil?
                    Wrong thread.

Pervfest thread is the fifth door on the right.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                      Wrong thread.

Pervfest thread is the fifth door on the right.
                      Has the cobwebs taken over yet over there?

I wasn't really thinking about sex (okay, maybe I'll think about it later) . . . I'm just sore and can use a little TLC.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Plans for the weekend = one or both of my girls get sick and plans get cancelled. I think I need to become more spontaneous. Bubbles is nauseous and vomitting, no other symptoms. No fever, no ear tugging, no dizziness, balance is fine, appetite is fine, bathroom habits are normal. Just cranky and sick.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• * drags in a wading pool and a giant sno cone machine*

Bah 80 is not good for the days low temp.
                          Meeeeoooow.....
                          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• It's only 9:37 and I already wanna go home. Please to be 3:15.

Comment

• I have never cried as hard as I did last night when Little Bits was doing her death scene last night. She is playing Eponine in Les Miserables. Last night was the first time they were in full costumes. The bad thing with the play opening a week from today and July 4th being next monday is tech week is a split tech week. Last night went from 5 - 12:30 this morning. I'm sleepy.

.... finds teddy, blankie and a pillow and goes back to sleep

Comment

• I couldn't go to class last night because I was so dizzy I could hardly stand on my own. Hubby told me to lie down and I even got dizzy shifting position on the bed.

I think it was stress and the fact that I got maybe 8 hours of sleep from tues night to thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X