Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *comes in, tucks quilts and blankets around everyone and their snugglies, turns lights down low and sings this lullaby*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGn9...eature=related (starts at about 07.40)

*tiptoes quietly out so as not to wake anyone, and hangs Do Not Disturb sign outside*
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• This week just keeps getting better and better! *growls and throws things*

Just found out my friend & ex-coworker, Mr. DarKNess as Child Rum calls him, is in jail. He had a bench warrant out for him in his previous state of address because he failed to make it to a court appearance for driving on a suspended license. He's been the visitor of this state for the past 10 days. Because he can't work today due to his circumstances, he's effectively out of a job. (Yes, I know he was stupid not to show for the court date thing, and that's why I'm mad at him and mad about him in jail and mad that he just f'd up his job situation ... I'm just mad, okay?)

I just want to sleep now. Can I just sleep and wake up and it's two weeks ago, and not today?

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum
        This week just keeps getting better and better! *growls and throws things*

Just found out my friend & ex-coworker, Mr. DarKNess as Child Rum calls him, is in jail. He had a bench warrant out for him in his previous state of address because he failed to make it to a court appearance for driving on a suspended license. He's been the visitor of this state for the past 10 days. Because he can't work today due to his circumstances, he's effectively out of a job. (Yes, I know he was stupid not to show for the court date thing, and that's why I'm mad at him and mad about him in jail and mad that he just f'd up his job situation ... I'm just mad, okay?)

I just want to sleep now. Can I just sleep and wake up and it's two weeks ago, and not today?
        *hugs Rummy tight*
        That sucks.
        *tucks her in*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I tried to get Child Rum to take a nap. That didn't work. I took a short nap. I'm still feeling bad. I'm swollen like a lead balloon. I didn't take my meds until now. Let me repeat that: the meds I take in the morning (blood pressure, asthma, diabetes (I'm pre-diabetic)), I didn't take until like 2 minutes ago. I was too upset this morning to take them, forgot to take them to the breakfast place, got them so I can take them for lunch, got the news about "Mr. DarKNess", talked to my mom, got upset, ate lunch, didn't take meds and Mr. Rum didn't remind me.

And now we're going to the stupid baseball game while I'm swollen like a lead balloon, feeling very unwell, and I'm supposed to be watching Child Rum because well ... I'm the babysitter.

Comment

• Aww Rummy! I hope you feel better and soon!

Comment

• Thanks dragon_wings. At least stadium has free wifi. The newest pitcher for the Wash Nats is pitching for the Potomac Nationals. W00t!

Comment

• Of course Rummy. Have fun!

Comment

• Potomac Nationals are winning 5-1, bottom of the 7th inning. Daughter has face painted as tiger, she has her glove, and I paid $1 to spin lucky wheel & win a pack of P-Nats baseball cards. (Last time I won 2 umbrellas & 1 P-Nat poster. Child Rum too the poster. )

Comment

• *yawns widely*
                    I'm gonna curl up soon with Bunneh to go to bed. Mo (my sister's cat) will probably join us.

Comment

• My boycat, Darwin, is curled up at my feet. He's such a good boy!

Child Rum is in her room drifting off to dreamland (after roaring herself hoarse).

Mr. Rum is sleeping on the couch, "watching" TV.

I'm going to bed shortly. I'm very tired.

Comment

• -cuddles a fluffy cat-

I have a headache. I just fell asleep for a while earlier...

listening to Metallica.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I fell asleep curled up on the couch and now my hips and legs hurt and I have a headache.

Comment

• AUGH *whine*

*deep breath* I miss too many people. I want too much stuff. I'm sick too often. I'm hungry despite having enough food to feed two of me. I want to stop feeling like I want to escape. I want somewhere to escape to. I want a hug. I want my parents. I want a pony. I want a puppy. I want a kitten. I want a recording studio with a bunch of shiny, blinking, boxes of awesome. I want a cookie. I want my rent to stay paid. I want my bills to stay paid. I want a clean bedroom. I want my lost CDs back. I want to go to a U2 concert again but I can't because I have no money but I want to go and the tour's almost over and I want to go.

*thud*
                            ......................*wakes up*

I want to sleep this migraine/head swelling thing away. I don't care what it IS, I want it gone.

tl;dr - WAHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!1!!

*burrows under blankets with a furball of some sort*
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                              *deep breath* I miss too many people. I want too much stuff. I'm sick too often. I'm hungry despite having enough food to feed two of me. I want to stop feeling like I want to escape. I want somewhere to escape to. I want a hug. I want my parents. I want a pony. I want a puppy. I want a kitten. I want a recording studio with a bunch of shiny, blinking, boxes of awesome. I want a cookie. I want my rent to stay paid. I want my bills to stay paid. I want a clean bedroom. I want my lost CDs back. I want to go to a U2 concert again but I can't because I have no money but I want to go and the tour's almost over and I want to go.
                              Same here, all of it!

I'll settle for a job that doesn't suck, though.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *Hides in the soundproof section so as not to wake anyone with much loud screaming of profanities* Finally got to talk to my dad about some of the stuff that my mother did 'with his permission and full knowlege' since he's been too depressed in the past to deal with the extra stress of my issues. Surprise, surprise - he didn't know about any of it, even though we were in the same house. Yet even though he now believes that I was depressed from 7-21 (thought about suicide for the 12-21 chunk of it), he still doesn't understand why I don't want any contact with her, why I don't think it's fixable and why I don't want her to see my kids.
                                I have most of my memories from 3 years old onwards, why don't I remember most of my hair falling out from stress at 6? Why didn't Dad see that as a huge sign that something wasn't right? All shaky and weak now and so very, very angry.

I wanna cuddle
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X