This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -squishy hugs-

Stupid period. Stupid being a girl. Stupid cramps. Stupid bleeding.

"And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa
      -squishy hugs-

Stupid period. Stupid being a girl. Stupid cramps. Stupid bleeding.

*hugs and chocolate*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• hugs to all.

I am just going to curl up in the corner. Stupid neighbors were shooting off fireworks till 3:30am. Hubby had to get up at 5:30am. I have a headache.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I know that one today too Eisa

Annnnd... just when i was thinking phew, no more trips to the vet as abscessy piggy doesn't have to go back to vets unless we're worried about her, another piggy has developed a lump and will have to have a scan to see if its an ovarian cyst or a tumour or whatever.
          Only took her to have her nails clipped & a bit of advise as to why she's a bit on the thin side since her major tummy bug a few months ago

And I still want to cry & cry.

*goes off to hide in the corner*
          Last edited by Cazzi; 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM. Reason: can't spell
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I'm sorry.

I hate feeling like my crotch is burning when I know it's just the whole...week of hell thing. Like...thanks, uterus. I hate you. Die in a fire.

-snorgles-
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa
              I'm sorry.

I hate feeling like my crotch is burning when I know it's just the whole...week of hell thing. Like...thanks, uterus. I hate you. Die in a fire.

-snorgles-
              Thankfully with my birth control it's limited to 4 or 5 days. But those days I wish I could pull my uterus out of my body and smash it all to hell.

Comment

• ugh..

Migraines the last few days almost constantly and my meds aren't working and they're all originating from the one same part of my head. Want to slam my head in a door until it works right. Been seeing auras and all that *fun* stuff which I hadn't had for years, which is not good because now it means I can't go on any hormonal birth control (raises my risk of stroke too much apparently). And guess what triggers my migraines? If you guessed hormones on my period, you guessed right!

Ugh ugh ughhhh.

And I'm jetlagged on top of everything else and my laptop is still in the shop with no news so I can't do much for fun or for work - this one is my roommate's spare and it refuses to work properly with Photoshop and my drawing tablet.

Comment

• Quoth Taboo
                  ugh..

Migraines the last few days almost constantly and my meds aren't working and they're all originating from the one same part of my head. Want to slam my head in a door until it works right. Been seeing auras and all that *fun* stuff which I hadn't had for years, which is not good because now it means I can't go on any hormonal birth control (raises my risk of stroke too much apparently). And guess what triggers my migraines? If you guessed hormones on my period, you guessed right!

Ugh ugh ughhhh.

And I'm jetlagged on top of everything else and my laptop is still in the shop with no news so I can't do much for fun or for work - this one is my roommate's spare and it refuses to work properly with Photoshop and my drawing tablet.
                  I got a headache too. Maybe not a migraine but my stomach is all upset too. I easily have a headache 3 or 4 days a week. And nothing OTC helps.

*hugs Taboo and offers treats and headache meds*

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                    Thankfully with my birth control it's limited to 4 or 5 days. But those days I wish I could pull my uterus out of my body and smash it all to hell.
                    Mine's limited to 3-4 days on b.c. Problem is, I ran out for months and didn't have the money for it. This is the first month I've been back on, so I KNOW it's not gonna be as lovely and perfect as I want it to.

-snorgles-
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs Eisa* =(

Comment

• I'm going off to bed! I have to be up at 5:00 AM to get ready and get Child Rum up so we can get her to the Surgical Center tomorrow by 6:45 AM EST. I'm going to be sleeping in the car. Or I'll be too wide awake to go back to sleep. I'll be too nervous. I had to put eye drops in her eyes yesterday and today. I'm hoping the drops got into her eye and not just on her eyelashes. Can I just fast forward tomorrow?

Comment

• *many hugs for Rummy and ChildRum* Good luck and hope you get some sleep.

Comment

• -cuddles everyone-

Why is it...when I don't want to go to sleep at all, I'm just lying down with my laptop, I feel unbearably sleepy? But when I decide ok let's just take a brief little nap so I can stay up longer, I can't frigging go to sleep? And in fact, only get there by listening to Metallica: "Cyanide" repeatedly, apparently...bleh. Now I just feel all blechy like when you wake up before you should.
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I hear you Eisa. I took my sleep aid what two hours ago and here I am still reading and checking CS on my phone. And when I finally settle down to go to sleep it'll take an hour to fall asleep. I have to have my music playing as I fall asleep. My metal favorites playlist is on repeat.

Comment

• Thank you dragon_wings! I'm letting her wear her jammies to the the place and through the surgery. (I've brought change of clothing). She's sleeping at the moment and I seem to have lost my check book. I need my head screwed on better!

Comment

Working...
                                X