Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hands RayvenQ some duct tape that's clear an sparkly* Hopefully this will work.

I just taught myself to crochet but my body is protesting. I need to find a comfy chair to sit in when I crochet. Ow.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Another day off, another day where I just sat around doing mostly nothing. This constant lethargy is really starting to get to me. Damn depression.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *comes in giggling* I have new shiney. The ebil sun is gone! Els is much happier. Hugs to all. *off to a corner to play with the shiney*
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• My jaw muscles hurt *smacks minds back out of the gutter* Not from that!
          I had a dentist appointment and despite not going in a long time, I only need 4 small fillings and a good clean, will also need my wisdom teeth extracted some time in the future. So much better than I was expecting, I don't have any tooth pain but I haven't been for a few years. A helluva lot cheaper than I was expecting too!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I just had blood drawn from me....for 7 different tests, so much so that one my my arms ran out! (due to bruising or something the vein collapsed)
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              I just had blood drawn from me....for 7 different tests, so much so that one my my arms ran out! (due to bruising or something the vein collapsed)
              Oh, sorry! That sucks. Is it gonna, uh, un-collapse? Is that possible?
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I've been unemployed for months now with 0 prospects in both the public and private sectors It's really starting to affect me mentally I spent a large part of the morning today sitting on the couch fighting to urge to cry I cant help but feel like a failure and an annoyance to my wonderful girlfriend I just dont know what to do anymore its getting harder and harder to "fake it" when I need to

Comment

• Argh, had daughter's surgery scheduled this morning and they tried a "awake" sedative. She was fine until they took her back and then she screamed and flailed and now we have to do a full OR visit in 2 weeks that will cost us $600+.

Just today for her to have the "awake" sedative and sit around for 4 hours cost us $350. *sigh*
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• hugs to pony boy. its not your fault.
                    you are still trying, still here and i believe your gf knows this

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      Oh, sorry! That sucks. Is it gonna, uh, un-collapse? Is that possible?
                      Should be fine, was in a difficult vein (at least one one arm) but it lasted enough to get most of the samples out.
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *hugs to all*
                        I woke up run down and have been tired all day. I think I'm burning out.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• adding my hugs too. And I think I am with your Dragon Wings, total burn out.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Today is Child Rum's birthday. She is 8 years old. She thinks the only thing you need for a birthday party is the cake. I got her a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing and a picture of the Care Bears on the front. It's an awesome cake. I feel like a mean mom because I told her we have to wait for Daddy. However, unbeknownst to her, Daddy is coming home late because he had to schedule the first night of his training with his new personal trainer for 6:30 tonight. On his daughter's birthday.

:stomps into a corner and becomes all grumpy:

Comment

• Happy brithday Child Rum! Today is my daughter's birthday too!
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Aw, yay for birthdays!

Comment

Working...
                                X