This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -grabs a piggie-

For the last time, aunt, no, I CANNOT have cheesecake, I will be sick for hours. Just because you're lactose intolerant, too, supposedly, does not mean we have the same symptoms at all. EURGH!

Having the hardest time regulating my emotions today...the slightest tinge of what might be criticism and I wanna burst into tears. Yuck.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *Passes Eisa magical cookies* I wish you could have cheesecake (if you wanted it) and that everything was working out better for you.
      Bubbles is flu-y too now, Jazzy's still a little feverish and I just want to sleep! At least Jazzy's cough is better, right?

*Snuggles under many quilts to nap*
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• * Passes everyone some delicious locally made strawberry wine* Cheers all it gets better i promise

Comment

• *offers everyone nummy treats and hugs*
          This time last week was the start of one of the worse (and scariest) nights of my life. But tonight I don't have to worry about the douche bag making a racket cause he's drunk and I got cable yesterday so I'm gonna settle in to some Travel Channel. And I have tomorrow off! ^_^
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *crawls into a corner and pulls blanket over self*

I miss my dog so much. God, it hurts.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• I'm sorry.
              You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

• Jazzy DOES NOT have Swine Flu!!! It's a slight chest infection, which is responding well to the antibiotics our doc gave her in case he was wrong about her having swine flu. So happy!

Comment

• Quoth Mishi
                  Jazzy DOES NOT have Swine Flu!!! It's a slight chest infection, which is responding well to the antibiotics our doc gave her in case he was wrong about her having swine flu. So happy!
                  Hurray! That's good news indeed!
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    *crawls into a corner and pulls blanket over self* I miss my dog so much. God, it hurts.
                    :'(
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• fucking headache from sodom and gomorrah, i swear to christ...
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Because sometimes it feels like breathing in sulfur?
                        /Slipknot
                        Sorry Eisa, shouldn't tease since I've been having bad ones lately too *huge hugs*

Comment

• Got to bed at 1 AM this morning.

Got woken up by daughter at 2:30/3:00 AM because she had to go potty.

Then she wriggled around for at least 30-60 minutes.

We both passed out at one point because the next thing I know, my alarm is going off at 6:15.

I get dressed (letting her sleep), and get myself ready to let in the cabinet installers. They got here at 7 AM.

Not sure how long they're staying today, but they are also coming back tomorrow.

And sometime after that, I'm going to be getting my countertops put in also.

For the next 2 weeks, we're eating out.

Oh yes, I also am pulling Child Rum out of the day camp/day care. Tomorrow is her last day. She's been acting wrong, and after Tuesday's shenanigans, I'm not letting her go back. However, I was diplomatic and said that she wasn't a good fit there.

*sighs*

I need a nap gosh darn it!

Comment

• For the love of all things holy. I just want to clean my house.

But no, my daughter's deciding that she'd rather strip naked and run screaming all over the house, ripping up things, tipping full boxes over, etc.

How in the hell I get anything done surprises me.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Hey! Are you living in my world Kanalah?

My daughter and I have compromised on the whole nakey thing: She has to wear her swimsuit. If she doesn't agree to that, then she has to be nakey in her room and her room only. Which means no dinner and no dessert. I get strange looks from friends who come to visit in the middle of winter & she's wearing a bathing suit, but as soon as I explain, they think it's a fine idea.

Maybe it will work with your little one too?

Comment

• Her naked is more of "I'm upset and you don't understand me!"

It starts with the screaming, then moves to the jumping up and down, then she gets naked and then she wails and pulls out her hair.

So it's just a step in her tantrum Defcon level. I try really hard to keep her at Defcon 2 and not let it get to 3 if I can help it.

Today she was just upset because she wanted cereal for lunch and even though she knows how to say "Cereal please." and that no clothes = no food until she's dressed, we still had a 45 minute screaming and flailing tantrum. Which was finally over when I had to physically restrain her and get her dressed.

It scares me for when she's a teenager because I won't be able to hold her down and make her put clothes on.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X