This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs for Eisa and dragon_wings*
    I hate getting canker sores too. I have one right now up by where my wisdom tooth is coming in, so I have to chew and eat on one side of my mouth, I feel crooked and stuff now.
    My husband was muttering in his sleep last night, and so I was talking to him because it's funny and he always says the truth. I asked him what he was worried about, and he said me being pregnant.
    Now I'm going to be paranoid for at least a week. I want a puppy, not a baby!
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Argh. Today just sucks.

Get up at 5am, get daughter ready to go to the hospital. We had to be down at the hospital at 6am for a (hopefully) 8am surgery. They didn't tell us that the elevators don't get turned on until 7am so we're trudging around like zombies trying to find the surgery area. Then we wait and wait and wait, with an increasingly frustrated and angry child. Finally they come and and start prepping her for surgery. She fights the happy sleepytime gas and it takes 4 people to hold her down until she's sedated. Thankfully the surgery is short and she does just fine.
      In the recovery room, she's doing a full on exorcism show. She threw a full cup of apple juice at a volunteer, kicked 3 different nurses in the stomach, and screamed and flailed, trying to pull her IV out. They decide to release her, and now I have screamy angry child at home.
      Oh and I have class tonight too. And I'll need to stay up tonight and work on quilt orders.

I know you're so jealous of my life right now.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Might need a new car soon....my "old" girl was struggling last week when I was driving to the bf's, almost sounded like the transmission was going.

Today, she almost overheated...yeah, it's really hot here so that probably contributed, but I am VERY nervous when it comes to my car. (I drive over 250 miles a week, and can't have her crap out on me)

I hate cars and I have driving...ugh. Necessary evil, and I should be thankful to even have a car, but still....
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah*

I feel for you. Child Rum was the same way when she came out of the anesthesia after eye surgery. She was also screaming in pain. So they put in her IV line some pain killer/seadative thing and she slept for another hour (as I was sitting in a recliner, holding her, she's 81 pounds of solid child), before waking up feeling much better. I hope your daughter is feeling better now though. How goes the quilting?

Talking about Child Rum, got the blood work test results back. Everything is normal. Will see her again in 6 months to see how tall she's grown now.

On a side note, I've got to stop eating fast food.

Comment

• *hugs to all*
            I didn't sleep well so now I'm grouchy. And the whole time I wasnt sleeping I was trying to fight depression. Thankfully my wonderful friend (practically brother) was there to talk to me. Plus talking to Food Lady about my BF was great. It made me happy.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Once we got home, daughter was much closer to normal. I guess familiar settings really do help a lot! She whined and refused to sleep, but asked for pain medicine for her "ouchies" then refused to take it. The funny thing was she was glued to my hip when we got home but refused to even look at me at the hospital. She did eat dinner and seems to be back to normal already. I just worry when she gets older if we're going to have a huge production for everything.

The quilting is going alright. When I'm not studying or herding kidlets I'm chained to the sewing machine. I have way to much to finish before craft show season and my competition deadlines are coming up too.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• My fingers suck. I'm currently on my third try for an albino dragon, I bled all over the first two attempts. I mean, I didn't feel any needle pokes on my fingertips, I checked them and no blood ANYWHERE on my fingers. It's all over my pretty white fabric. *Sigh* Luckily I hadn't gotten far, just the face and eyes, so I just cut the buttons off and started on a new piece of fabric. Twice.
                I'm almost done, sewing the legs on now, and oh looky right under it's ear! A spot of blood! Hydrogen Peroxide and a good wash will stop it but geez, I bleed a lot. I think I should bandaid up my fingers to finish this sucker.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Doctor appointment this morning...my bad cholesterol is too high. "Aggressive lifestyle changes," she says. I feel old and very depressed.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I can use a hug . . . but it's so hot here right now I wouldn't want anyone sticking to me.

Work sucks this week. I've just had to email HR Lady b/c I've not been given enough hours this week and haven't even seen the guy who handles the front end schedule - and it's already Wednesday.

When DGoddess doesn't get her minimum hours (to keep full time status) for the week, she becomes very, very bitchy.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• -hugs- -sticks to DGoddess like velcro- Ooops.

-snorgles everyone- Oh, and zombiequeen, stop bleeding over everything.

I meant to get up at like 11. Woke up at 2. Oops. I need a better sleep schedule asap.
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs everyone*

Last night I left my bus pass at work. After a closing shift. Thankfully I was able to get enough cash back at the grocery store across the street to get me home and to work this afternoon just to get my bus pass. I had to be out anyways. And I called work just before open to talk to my friend who was cashier this morning. He had my bus pass for me when I got there this afternoon. But yeah last night was bad. And the night before. I'm worried about my boyfriend. He was supposed to be back from Morocco on Monday and I haven't heard from him. And he hasn't posted on Facebook since Saturday. His brother either.

'Suse me while I go over in that corner to continue to freak out.

*grabs many stuffed animals, pillows, and a few blankets*

Comment

• *sigh of relief* He's just posted on Facebook 30 minutes ago that he just landed. So he's back in the States. Woohoo! I'm gonna wait a few hours to text him. But I feel better now that I know he's back.

Comment

• Glad he is back!!! And hugs to everyone.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Still can't find the money I need to cover my court costs. Running out of time. Running out of options. Trying to hold myself together. This can't be the end, it just can't be. Not after everything I've suffered, not after how hard I've worked to get to where I am. I wrestled my demons, I conquered my fears, my entire life went down in flames and I still came out ahead.

Was it all for nothing?
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• ****more hugs and kitteh cuddles to everyone****

And you, to whom adversity has dealt the final blow
                                With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go
                                Turn to, and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain
                                And like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.
                                Rise again, rise again—though your heart it be broken
                                Or life about to end.
                                No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend,
                                Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.
                                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X