Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 95 degrees Fahrenheit in my office. I'm not getting any work done. It's also the room for the lizard, so I understand the heat. I think my plastic eyes are going to melt if this keeps up though.

Also, I fed Ryuu a whole blueberry, and then panicked because I thought she was choking. Did you know lizards make happy gurgley noises in their gullet when they eat tasty things? I just found out. She's fine, but I think I almost threw up I was so scared.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Fucking hell.

I have to move at the end of August.

I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO. Are these people stupid or something? "I'm sure it'll be fine."

Yeah. FOR YOU. You don't have to find a place to be. YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE, ASS.

(For those of you playing the home game, I don't have a job. I finally start to get it all together, and now I have to pull extra cash out of my ass to move with.)
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
        Still can't find the money I need to cover my court costs. Running out of time. Running out of options. Trying to hold myself together. This can't be the end, it just can't be. Not after everything I've suffered, not after how hard I've worked to get to where I am. I wrestled my demons, I conquered my fears, my entire life went down in flames and I still came out ahead.

Was it all for nothing?
        *hugs Kara*

I've always heard that the darkest hour is just before the dawn, so hang in there and don't give up yet.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay

*hugs Kara*

I've always heard that the darkest hour is just before the dawn, so hang in there and don't give up yet.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
          I agree! You'll get through it! *sends good thoughts in Kara's direction* You go girl!
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs Kara*

We love you.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm just going to crawl into the corner and drink 'til I pass out ok?
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

• And my day isn't getting any better . . .

Mama DG just left out a short time ago (in her power chair) to go see her ex (which may be for the last time - he's in Hopsice and has end stage cancer.)

I still have no idea about the rest of my hours for this week apart from finishing up my back stock and getting my area ready for Inventory tomorrow morning.

I've called twice to the store, but the guy who handles the front end schedule still isn't available . . . and no email back from HR (at least I know the email didn't bounce back.)

Gonna be an interesting rest of the week to say the least . . .just not my kind of interesting.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Eurgh. I just woke up and I feel like shit and like I need to go back to sleep until 3. D: Also really not looking forward to today because my aunt's a bitch.
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• The money has been taken care of. My defense is paid for. My victory over this whole bullshit ordeal is now guaranteed.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara
                      The money has been taken care of. My defense is paid for. My victory over this whole bullshit ordeal is now guaranteed.
                      Hurray!! Go Kara!

*hugs to all*

My boyfriend called me this morning at 3:45 just to say hi. He was two days late coming home cause his mom got really sick Sunday night. We only talked for 15 minutes cause we were both exhausted. But yay! I gotta talk to my boyfriend after over a month! *happy*
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• grrr....

"What we have here... is a failure to communicate!"

I send out messages, I send out fb-invites, they have my cell number and know that I text - so why is it so damn difficult for people to let me know, one way or the other, if they are coming to dinner - its not like this is something out of the blue - we've been doing the pot-luck's since Feb. and we have dinner @ mom's every week - like we have been for the last 2 years people - so what's the damn deal? I mean I know you have other things going on but is it really that big a deal to click a box that says "no" "maybe" or "yes"? and when those plans change, to drop a quick message "hey situation was X is now Y, we will [not] be there after all"

I mean really?

Grrr!
                        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Hubby and I both have the flu, he already took two days off work and I took one off but we are both still feeling pretty crappy. I just want to curl up with a big bowl of mashed potatoes.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                            The money has been taken care of. My defense is paid for. My victory over this whole bullshit ordeal is now guaranteed.
                            Awesomesauce.

It's a good thing everything worked out . . . otherwise we'd have to form a posse to come kick your butt for giving up after everything you've been through so far.

Comment

• That's great news, Kara!! Sweet victory!

(((hugs everyone else))) Anxiety is kicking my ass today...even on a day off from work I can't convince myself the sky isn't falling. Sigh.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                It's a good thing everything worked out . . . otherwise we'd have to form a posse to come kick your butt for giving up after everything you've been through so far.
                                I hadn't necessarily given up. More like, resigned to my fate. Yeah, that's the ticket.....
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X