Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And once again someone let thier sick child go to school. Which means my daughter is home again today. And she's been screaming at me non-stop since she woke up.

I have homework and quilt work that needs to get done today and God help me, I just want the screaming to stop.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs*

I HATE that. When my kids showed signs of getting sick, we'd keep them home. The school actually griped about their number of absences, but at least we weren't letting our little ones contribute to the cycle.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• My daughter was a preemie, so it seems everytime someone sneezes, she gets sick.

And she loves going to school so it makes her mad to have to stay home. She's actually not sick - it's just that the school has a rule that if you have a fever you have to stay out of school for 24 hours.

Yay fun times. And I have class tonight.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs Kara and Kanalah*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Requesting hugs/prayers/good vibes for FormerCallingCardRep. Her hubs is in the process of an emergency appendectomy.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
              Requesting hugs/prayers/good vibes for FormerCallingCardRep. Her hubs is in the process of an emergency appendectomy.
              All 3 sent her way

Comment

• *sends hugs, prayers, good thoughts, and cookies to them*
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *sends thoughts and healing light her way*
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *Prayers, hugs and good thoughts* Hope he gets better really quickly!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Keeping FormerCallingCardRep and her hubby in my thoughts - may he recuperate fully and quickly!

Thursday is the 7th anniversary of my daughter's death...but it was really 7 years ago tomorrow that was probably the worst day of my life...knowing she was going to die and not being able to do a damn thing to save her.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs*

I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. How hard it still is. I have nothing to offer but my shoulder to cry on. For that matter, I have the next 2 days off, call me if you just need someone to talk to.

Comment

• Thank you Kara, that is incredibly kind of you.
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *falls over into the blanket fort*

My kitchen is finally finally finally finished! W00t!

The plumbers came over yesterday (after they went to the wrong house - thank goodness for my cement goose dressed as Little Bo Peep to use as a landmark), and got my sink and dishwasher back up and working.

Never ever go with Home Depot. If I wanted to deal with 3 different contractors, I'd have done it all myself and bought my cabinets the same way FIL did with his - directly from the manufacturer or something like that (I know he didn't get htem from Home Depot or Lowes or any place like that).

1.5 months of snafus and fubars. And many head-desks later, I can start putting away my stuff and start cooking again!

I never realized how much I enjoyed cooking.

Comment

• A rent payment that we made got returned for no reason. There was sufficient $ in the account when we made the rent payment online, and there is no record of the company even trying to debit the account, just the "returned check fee". Which was dated a few days before the account was used for the cell phones so we KNOW it would be covered. Even with the fee there's still enough there.

Mom's going to the bank now to see what the hell happened; I wouldn't think that the management would start refusing payments. Or maybe they're just being dicks; through this whole mess the rental agent has been the one refusing to communicate.

On the upside, the leak under the bathroom sink that's been on and off since June finally got repaired once and for all.
                              Last edited by Dreamstalker; 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• It's been a tiring day. Grandma has decided she's just about to die, which of course makes things wonderful for us. At least she's letting me cook for myself and eat what I'm supposed to.
                                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X