This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    Today is my angel baby's birthday. She would have been 7 years old. I am doing OK, considering...but I miss her terribly and always will. I am going to try to celebrate her short life today. Next Thursday will be harder...it will be the anniversary of the day she got her wings.
    *hugs you lots* I can't imagine how painful that is. Know that we love ya.

*hugs all*

I think..I think I have found a way to stay in Salt Lake.

I think.

*ponders hard* Please pray/think good thoughts for me. I gotta make the right decision. And soon. Eeeeek.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *Hugs all* Still praying for you RP, good luck and I hope it all works out.

*Big Hugs for BTDT* My angel baby turned 6 this past June. *More hugs*
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix

I think..I think I have found a way to stay in Salt Lake.
        Well, that's good news! Keep us posted!
        You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

• I made it the whole morning today, with running errands and everything. Of course now I'm so tired and sore I think I'll sit here on the bed and watch movies.
          It's a rough month right now. I slept almost all day yesterday and then all last night because I could hardly walk or eat. Today I've kept food down, but I don't know how long it'll last. I have lots of chocolate and sweet tea though.
          I'll go over here and be 'splodey, ok? *hides in mountains of pillows and blankets*

The worst part of this all is hubby's baby craziness. Every day it's baby baby baby puppy baby baby baby baby want
          Not a good thing when you're all "well I'm not pregnant so I guess I let you down" and then bawl all the time.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *sigh*

I'll just move back in over here with the fabric. My daughter has a stomach bug so she's been home all day with me. My dishwasher motor burned out and almost started a fire, daughter's been going crazy all day. My house is trashed and I have class and lab tonight.

I am seriously considering not coming back home tonight.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
              -Except for the freaking giant thunderstorm. I cannot sleep when there is a storm. Fucking storms can DIAF.
              Send them to me please? Part of Scarbrough Faire caught fire, and burned down (one fatality) and too many wild fires around the state - we're too dry we really need the rain.

In other news - I think my BF is getting ready to buy my engagement ring, and while I designed it and everything, I'm still a bit nervous about the whole getting engaged/married thing - even though I know he's the one...
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Just need to carve out a section here. I really want this job I have an interview tuesday for..but if I get it I will need to fortify myself. Will be my job to kowtow to SC's and EW's..but little actual authority. Yay! Yes a lot of the calls will be ok..but I know that means there will be screaming at me, a lot of it.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Mytical, just try your best not to let them get to you personally...it can be tough but at least you can roll your eyes at them and think about how pathetic they are as they blabber away
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Good thing I have the patience of a saint
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm broke. My account is overdrawn, I don't get paid until next Friday and that check is already spent on bills, mainly the mortgage. There is no way I can get a second job because if I do my child support goes up and I already can't afford to pay it and I'm several months behind. I have 2 companies who have bullied me into setting up automatic payments for bills for the next 2 months and now I'm getting sued for another bill and I don't have the money.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't get assistance from anywhere because they'll find out I'm behind on child support and turn me away. I have nothing of value to sell. I'm trapped. All I can do is wait until they take my house....
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I wish I knew how to help.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Kara, if there is anything we can do please let us know...
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Kara, the only thing I can do is commiserate. I can tell you being sued is totally survivable. I've been there.

As for me, I am still up due to unbearable pain. My vertebrae have shifted somehow today and now I have a pinched nerve. OTC painkillers are not helping. I may have to call in to work. So much pain....
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Shit, shit, SHIT.

We got a 'notice to quit' last Friday; they're demanding all our back rent by tomorrow (why the FRAK do they count weekends as 'business days'?). Which we don't have (well, we're about $1500 short; I've called in all the favors I can to my dad and we already owe him almost ten grand). We're not 90 days in arrears (our lawyer just says to pay what we can, the fact that the rental agent is suddenly refusing to communicate with us may hurt their case) and we do have an existing agreement that we can make small payments throughout the month. The odd thing is that, while the lease was renewed on our end, the rental agent said last month that she "had not signed it yet"....which would normally mean that our lease shifted to 'at will', but we never received the documents that they are required by law to send us if that happens.

Mom has some calls in to local housing offices to see if they have any emergency funds; the fact that I'm technically disabled and in school may work in our favor.

It's not that we can't make the rent each month; mom's hours were cut over the summer which is what put us in the hole.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I just lost my job. With it, I lost my counseling sessions and I don't have any insurance. My landlord hit me with a summons. I only hope I can talk them down on Monday.
                                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
                                X