Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need the blanket fort... I've actually been writing tonight, after getting sent home with everyone else who works at my factory because a transformer exploded and severed the electrical lines.

I've been writing about some things that really upset me. The character in my novel is largely biographical and having to put him through some of the things I've been through... is disturbing. I don't like remembering these things.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

• Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
      I've been writing about some things that really upset me. The character in my novel is largely biographical and having to put him through some of the things I've been through... is disturbing. I don't like remembering these things.
      This it is said is therapeutic after the first shock of remembering events.........
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Migraines suck. Puking really sucks.

Evil thing stuck around for 14 hours. Dratted beast. Next one that shows is getting charged rent to stay in my head! lol

Also, I'm finding out that I'm a huge fan of a favorite band of mine. It's so undignified! *whimper*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Aw, RP. i feel your pain, literally.

Here, I have a new tea for you to try. Caramel hazelnut dolce rooibos (blended hazelnut dolce tea with rooibos caramel. So frakkin' good!)

What band, may I ask??

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
            On Monday, I was helping a customer, another customer walked by, said I was rude to the customer I was helping and called in *checks time* approx. 12 hours ago to complain.
            Wait, wait, wait...WHAT!?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• BE, that was pretty much my reaction.

Management on the store level is confusing...they don't want me *gone*, I don't think, but they're looking for things so they can feel justified in never letting me become officially full time.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                What band, may I ask??
                U2. I'm not sure how this happened, but it's lots of fun, anyway.....

*sips tea*

My migraine is still here.
                Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 10-17-2010, 12:00 AM. Reason: posted before I was done
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                  U2. I'm not sure how this happened, but it's lots of fun, anyway.....

*sips tea*

My migraine is still here.
                  That sucks royally.

I think I did too much moving stuff around last night in the bedroom (doing some fall cleaning) and my lower back is a bit buggy.

Doesn't help that I'm also stopped up a bit and hoping the medicine I took will help clear me up.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Owwie DGoddess, that sounds painful.

*offers tea* Made a fresh pot. I've also got some pumpkin bread in the oven. Should be done soonish.

Comment

• Ooooooohhhh Pumpkin bread!!!

Really big huge show is next weekend!!! Quilts are counted and ready to pack, I have 80 to sell this year. Dang it I hope I sell a bunch at this show. *worries*

Plus I found a cavity today and I'll have to wait a bit to get it taken care of, because I'll have to be sedated and all that. *whimpers*
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• chai spiced pumpkin bread. came out pretty good.

Comment

• I'm sorry, migraines suck. I once had one stick around for 4 days so I went and got drugs at urgent care. It finally broke it enough that I could live with it.

I want to stay in the blanket fort until I'm better. Waaaaah.
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                            chai spiced pumpkin bread. came out pretty good.
                            That sounds mouthwateringly fantastic!

*crawls back under a blanket pile & groans*
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                              *crawls back under a blanket pile & groans*

Cazzi better make that an electric blanket you crawl under *check weather forecast for snow here Wednesday/Thursday*

Also first indications are for a white Christmas *hooray* they are sooooooo rare but so perfect.
                              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• I have one on my bed.
                                I forgot to turn it on last night... had cold feet
                                Don't know what I've done to trigger it this week, but I hurt all over
                                And one of the guinea pigs is losing weight

*pulls skinny piggy under blanket & hand feeds her chopped up kale"
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X